Reuniting

Y/N's POV

All the girls were finally here and we were all talking and hanging out just like old times. We were in the jacuzzi at my beach house so we could smell the salty ocean breeze coming from the beach.

"Y/n how come we never knew that you had such an amazing stage presence, your concert was one of the best I've ever been to," Bella said and the girls nodded in agreement.

"Well I'm glad you think so. I just always had this vision of this amazing concert and once I told Kylie and my label my idea they were totally for it," i said, "there wasn't a lot of time so my whole idea wasn't really there that was only about a third but when I tour my whole idea will be brought to life and the shows will be really cool I hope."

"Seriously? That was only a third? Damn, I'm coming to all of your shows when you tour," Hailey said making me chuckle.

"Anyways, how are you girls doing? Anything exciting coming up?" I asked them.

"I think all of our schedules are pretty chilled out until it gets closer to the MET gala," Gigi said making the girls nod.

"Well that's cool because I have something I wanted to ask you girls," I told them.

"Ooh this sounds exciting," Bella said making all of us laugh.

"Okay well...I was wondering if you're all free, we could go on a friend trip to Mykonos (Greece)," I began, "I already talked to the guys and they were down to go and Tyler and Taco said they wanted to come when they were helping with my album and Justine said she wanted to come. So what do you girls say?"

" I'm so down," Hailey said.

"Hell yeah," Bella said.

" I wanna come too," Gigi said.

" Yeah for sure, I'll come," Kendall said making me smile.

"Okay well it's a bit short notice but we're going next week..." I said, "Can you still come?"

They all nodded smiling making me smile.

"This is going to be so fucking fun," Bella said and the girls laughed and nodded.

"Wait so how do you know Justine?" Hailey asked and I figured she would because they're pretty much best friends and she's never introduced us.

"Well we met when I was working on my album and we hung out a few times and she helped me with a few songs," I explained.

"That's cool, you and Justine should do a song together," Bella said making me clear my throat and look down at the water with a smirk on my face.

"No. Fucking. Way." Gigi said, "how come you didn't tell us you're doing a song together!"

"Hey hey hey, I can't confirm or deny anything Gi," I said making them all start splashing me.

Pretty soon after we all turned all prune-like from the water we decided to get out and watch a movie.

"There are enough showers for everyone to shower at once just don't use all the hot water, I'm talking to you Kendall," I said making them all laugh and she just gasped.

"I do not use all the hot water," she said making me shrug.

"I never said you did or didn't," I chuckled and she slapped my arm playfully which instantly brought back so many memories.

It was nice to be able to joke around and talk to her again even though all I wanted to do at the moment was kiss her and hold her again.

"Okay well uh...there's a bathroom in each of the rooms and they all have showers so just help yourself," I said making them all nod and pick a room.

After I showered I got dressed into some grey joggers and a white shirt and started to walk downstairs to look at which movies we had.

I stopped when I heard Kendall talking to someone on the phone in her room, I wasn't trying to be nosy but....I was.

"Hey Rocky...uh no I'm sorta busy right now...I know I'm sorry...yes I promise I'll make it up to you," she said laughing softly ,"...ok bye babe."

After hearing that sighed softly and shakily I quickly made my way down hall and down the stairs before she realized I was listening to her conversation.

How could she date him? How could she be with him? Was it my fault? Why didn't I forgive  her soon enough?

"Hey," a soft voice said and it startled me making me jump.

I turned around to see Kendall standing there in joggers and a t-shirt and wet hair. Damn did she smell good.

"Sorry for scaring you," she said laughing softly before sitting next to me on the floor.

"It's okay," I said smiling at her before looking back down at the movies, "I was thinking we could watch a comedy, clearly I'm really jumpy tonight so maybe a horror wouldn't go over so well. Unless you and the girls wanted to watch a romance then we could-"

"Y/n," Kendall said interrupting me making me look up at her slowly.

"Yeah?" I asked and she took the movies out of my hand and set them on the floor before grabbing my hands with hers. It still has the same effect on me it's always had. Even after all the heartbreak.

"Listen y/n, I know I broke you in more ways than one and I truly regret it. In fact it's one of the biggest regrets I have in my life. But I just want you to know that I never stopped loving you, okay? Please know that. If there's anything I want you to know it's that I love you and I will always love you and I won't ever stop loving you. I hate being apart from you and it gets harder every day. I miss talking and laughing with you and I miss your jokes no matter how stupid they were. I miss watching movies with you and all your random facts you knew about each movie. You will always be the love of my life no matter what happens. It'll always be you y/n, always," she said and it hit me like a ton of bricks. Her eyes were glassy and so were mine.

"I have to tell you something and you might be really mad but please just know that no matter what I want you in my life for the long run, okay?" She said making me nod, "well...me and Rocky are dating."

All I could do was nod, I knew that I couldn't trust my words.

"It doesn't have to mean that me and you can't continue to be friends though because that's what I want, if you'll let me," kendall said making me give her a small smile and look at the ground.

"Yeah Ken, of course," I said while surprisingly keeping myself together.

"Thank you so much y/n, you're such an amazing person and friend," she said pulling me in for a hug.

Friend. I hated that. We're not friends, I'm in love with you.

"I agree we should watch a comedy," she said when she pulled away making me laugh softly.

All the girls came in and we put on White Chicks. I sat in between Hailey and Bella and as much as I tried to pay attention I couldn't. My heart was breaking all over again. How could we be just friends?

"It'll be okay y/n/n," Hailey said grabbing my hand, i furrowed my eyebrows trying to play dumb, "me, Bells, and Gi heard the whole thing."

All I could do was nod and turn back to the screen which I still couldn't focus on.

—————————————
A/N: hope you like the update and don't hate me for not updating in forever. sorry it kinda sucks but i had to rush. anyways hope those of you who
celebrated it had a good thanksgiving. love you.