Broken.2

Y/N's POV

Out of all the people in the world I could see at the studio right now, it had to be this jackass Rakim. Honestly, I have no reason to hate him though. Me and Kendall were technically broken up when they had sex and he didn't even know me and Kendall were dating, not that I know whether or not it would've stopped him from having sex with her.

"Y/n, it'll be fine just don't pay attention to him, it looks like he's leaving anyways," Hailey whispered into my ear and I just clenched my jaw and nodded. We began walking towards one of the recording booths in the studio and he was walking out of one, followed by Kendall, who I didn't know was even here and obviously the girls didn't either.

Kendall and Rakim still hadn't seen us yet and I focusing on making it to the booth without either of them seeing me at least, it was bad enough I had to see them together in person and if he made an attempt to talk to me that would just make the situation 10x worse. Then, the one thing I didn't want to happen, happened.

"Y/n! Hey whats up bro," he said and he walked over to me and I gave him a tight lipped smile. I looked to the side of him seeing that Kendall was now looking up at me with her jaw dropped.

"I heard you got signed, I'm so pumped to hear your music, you sounded dope on that track with Zayn," he said and I returned my attention back to him.

"Yeah thanks man, I never thought I would ever be signed but hey look at me now," I said making him chuckle. I was trying to be polite and make small talk but really I just wanted the world to open up and swallow me. After all, it isn't really his fault that him and Kendall had sex, he had no idea about me and her.

"It was good seein' you bro, can't wait to hear your music," he said grabbing Kendall's hand and leaving. Seeing their hands interlocked like that, seeing his hand in hers like mine should be, it made my heart break even more. All I wanted to do right now is get drunk and forget, it's honestly the only solution to everything right now.

"Hey y/n/n, it'll be fine," Bella said and she rubbed my shoulder reassuringly.

"I know, Bels, I'm gonna start recording," I said and I walked into a recording booth.

~

"Oh my god, y/n, that sounded amazing," Hailey said after I had gotten the final recording for the song.

"This is going to sound amazing on your album, y/n," the producer said making me chuckle and nod. 

"We need to go back to your apartment and celebrate," Bella said making me look at her with my eyebrows raised, "Like, you could make us lunch and we could just have fun, you know, live a little." She hit my shoulder a little and I just laughed at her. 

"Okay yeah, you girls are always welcome to come over," I said wiggling my eyebrows at them and they just scoffed and they both hit my arm.

We got to my apartment and we all walked in and the girl immediately walked to the kitchen making me laugh and follow them.

"So chef y/n, what are you preparing for us today," Hailey said.

"It depends, what are you girls hungry for?" I asked them and they looked at each other for a second before turning back to me.

"Sandwiches," they both said at the same time.

"Sandwiches? Are you sure?" I asked them chuckling and they both nodded, "By the way its completely unnatural that you guys just, like, read each others minds just then."

By the time I made them lunch and we finished and we were just sitting around talking it was late afternoon about to be in the evening.

"We should do something," Hailey said.

"What did you have in mind Hails?" Bella asked her.

"I think we should have a party," she said making both me and Bella look at her confused, "Just like invite a few people over and we could all just have a party and have fun, we'll even let you drink a little, you know to celebrate the album."

"Sounds good to me," Bella said and I nodded.

"Yeah just invite some people over," I said and that's exactly what the girls did. When everyone came over there was a whole bunch of people I didn't know until Kaia walked in with Madison.

"Y/n? Hey!" Kaia said and she walked over to me with Madison following her.

"Hey Kaia, hey Mads," I said and they both gave me hugs and I kissed both of them on the cheek making them blush.

"Is this your place?" Madison asked me and I nodded proudly, "I love it, it's really cool."

"Thanks Mads, do you girls want a drink," I asked and they both nodded and I smiled and walked away to go get them drinks.

I returned with three, one for each of them and one for me.

"Thanks, y/n/n," they said making me smile and nod.

"Hey y/n!" I heard Hailey yell at me from across the house, "We're playing never have I ever, come play!"

"C'mon, come play with us," I said turning back to the girls and they looked at each other and nodded before nodding at me and I smiled and motioned for them to follow me.

By the end of the game I was extremely drunk since I had been drinking even before the game started. Everyone began to go home at about one in the morning leaving just me, Hailey, and Bella. My phone started to ring in the other room and I groaned but stood up from the couch where we were all sitting and talking nonsense, the girls weren't drunk only slightly buzzed but I was completely trashed.

"I'm going to get my phone, I'll be back," I managed to get into my room only running into a few walls but I kept two feet on the ground. I looked at my phone and I had a text which made me sober up immediately, I dropped the glass bottle that was in my hand causing it to shatter but I took a step at the same time and stepped right on glass. A sharp pain shot up my leg as I stepped on a large piece of glass making me yell out in pain.

"FUCK!" I yelled as I fell to my bed, a warm liquid dripped from my foot onto the ground and I knew it was blood. Seconds later the girls came running into my room.

"Watch the glass," Hailey said as Bella entered my room behind her.

"Y/n/n we need to get you to the hospital, like, right now," Bella said and I nodded.

Well, fuck...

---------------------

A/N: I hope you liked the update! Thank you all for all of the support I really appreciate it! Remember to comment and vote and leave your suggestions. Love you.

IMPORTANT: *I'm going to start working on songs that should be on the tracklist of y/n's album so leave some suggestions of songs, preferably songs that have to do with breakups and heartbreak since that's what is happening in y/n's life currently* thank you <3