The Guys

Kendall's POV

We all loaded into the cars to go to dinner and I was really excited because we had a surprise for y/n. I wasn't very good at covering it up though since y/n noticed.

"What's got you so happy, Jenner?" she asked me looking at me with those dreamy eyes.

"Oh nothing, y/l/n," I said focusing on the road, or as best as I could with her eyes still on me.

"It's definitely something, c'mon tell me babe, please," she said, her words making me go red.

"Yeah c'mon babe, please," Gigi said trying to imitate y/n's voice.

"I do not sound like that," y/n said with a pout.

"You kinda do," I said and she looked at me glaring playfully, "It's okay, I like your voice it's sexy." The girls whistled when I said this making me chuckle a little and making y/n go red.

"You girls changed the subject, what were you smiling about Ken?" y/n asked me again.

"All I'm gonna said is, I, well, we have a surprise for you," I said smirking a little knowing that it was going to kill her to not know what the surprise was. She just groaned and looked out the window.

"We promise you'll love the surprise," Bella said making y/n turn around and raise her eyebrows.

"I would love it a lot more if I knew what it was," she said looking back out of the window.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if we told you y/n/n," Hailey said.

"I guess," y/n mumbled and I took one hand off the steering wheel and placed it on her leg hoping it would cheer her up a little.

She took my hand and intertwined our fingers, "Thank you for the surprise, whatever it is," y/n said smiling at me and then bringing our laced fingers to her mouth, kissing the back of my hand making me blush a little.

"You guys are so cute that it makes me sick," Gigi said making y/n chuckle.

The rest of the ride there we just talked and laughed and sung a long to the radio, y/n singing better than all of us combined. Her voice just made me lust after her that much more. We finally got to the restaurant and there were about a million paparazzi outside making y/n groan. This was the first time that she'd been out since the incident. We got out of the car and I walked over to y/n, she wrapped her arm around my waist guiding me through the paps. Today they were asking especially rude questions:

Y/n was the shooting fake?

Y/n shouldn't you be recovering you don't look like you were just shot.

Y/n did you guys stage the whole thing for publicity?

Kendall are you dating Jordan Clarkson?

Kendall is it true that guy who should y/n y/l/n was hired by your family?

Y/n smile for the camera!

Y/n are you dating anyone?

"Don't even pay them any attention y/n/n," I said looking at her. Her jaw was clenched and it was obvious she was upset about it all, I just wanted to kiss her and cheer her up but I couldn't in public.

Y/n's surprise was already here and I was excited to see her reaction once she saw it.

"What! No way!" y/n said when she saw the guys (Abel, Zayn, and Tyga) (A/N: In this story Abel and Bella are together) standing by our table.

"Hey you must be the famous y/n y/l/n we've been constantly hearing about," Zayn said to y/n and she was visibly being very calm but I knew she was freaking out inside.