Just Right.3

Kendall's POV

When we reached my bedroom I pushed y/n back on the bed and I straddled her and began kissing her. She pulled away from the kiss and started to gently suck on my neck, when she reached my sweet spot I let out a soft moan.

She flipped us so she was now hovering above me and she went back to my neck to suck on my sweet spot making me arch my back and let out another moan. I ran my hands down her body while she slowly pulled away from my neck leaving small kisses up the side of my neck and then on my jaw before reaching my lips where she kissed me passionately.

She nibbled on my lip a little making me moan before going back to my neck. The kisses she left on my neck weren't rough or sloppy but controlled and passionate showing me that she cared about me. She pulled away from my neck and stared down at me making me go red.

"What?" I asked after she had been staring at me for a few seconds.

"Nothing it's just that...it's just that you're so beautiful," she said making me giggle and peck her lips.

"Ken...I don't want to rush you," she said making me furrow my eyebrows and reach my hand up to caress her cheek.

"Babe I'm not doing anything I don't want to do...I really want this," she smiled at my words and kissed me again passionately before pulling away once more.

"Your sure this is what you want?" she asked one more time making me smile and nod. She went back down and began kissing me down my body starting at my neck before moving to my collar bone and then my chest and then reaching my stomach. With every kiss she left a little bit of saliva which made me shiver when the cold air in my bedroom reached it.

"I want you so bad y/n," I said making her chuckle and come back up to kiss my lips.

"Be patient, Ken," she said huskily making me shiver. She moved back down to my stomach leaving small kisses by my waist.

"Can I?" she asked referring to my jeans making me nod. She undid the button and zipper and slowly took them off before removing her own.

I flipped us around so I was straddling her again and I kissed her, my hands feeling her toned abs while hers were rested on my hips. I pulled away from the kiss and sat up and guided her hands up to the clasp of my bra letting her know that it was okay for her to take it off which she did.

She unclasped my bra with one swift movement before throwing it somewhere in the room.

"God Ken, you're so beautiful," she said as her fingertips lightly traveled down one of my arms making me shiver.

Before I knew it we were flipped over again and she was hovering above me. She kissed me passionately before going down to my breasts and taking one of my nipples into her mouth and swirling her tongue around it. The sensation was indescribable and I let out a loud moan. She gave the other breast the same amount of attention by rolling the nipple in between her fingers.

She continued to please that nipple with her hand as she left small kissed down my body reaching the waistband of my black lacy underwear.

"Take it off," I managed to get out, followed by a moan. She didn't waste any time in doing what I asked, she pulled my underwear down my legs. After the painfully slow removal of my underwear she began kissing up my thighs making me moan and arch my back.

"Fuck y/n, please, stop teasing me," I said and I didn't need to see her to know that she was smirking. She was getting closer and closer to my centre making me moan out in anticipation. Finally, she reached my centre leaving a small kiss there followed by licking it slowly.

"Fuck y/n, that feels so good, I need more," I said and she did just that. She began licking and sucking on my swollen clit making me moan loudly.

"Mmm fuck y/n, I need you inside of me," I moaned out. She let one of her fingers lightly graze over my clit making me let out a throaty moan. That same fingers teased my entrance, rubbing small circles around it.

"Baby stop teasing, please, I need your fingers in me," I said, her finger was still teasing my entrance as she sucked on my clit.

"It might hurt at first but just tell me when to move," she said and I nodded. She pushed two fingers into my entrance and I couldn't help but let a few tears roll down my cheeks which y/n quickly wiped away. However, the pain slowly turned to pleasure.

"Y/n, babe, I need you to move your fingers," I managed to get out and she nodded as she started to slowly thrust her fingers in and out of my tight entrance. The pleasure was unimaginable, the things that y/n was making me feel was things that I've never felt in my entire life.

"Fuck y/n that feels so good, oh my god!" I yelled out as she began to thrust a little fast in and out of my entrance. Waves of pleasure were sent over me as she began to lick and suck on my clit.

"Oh fuck y/n I'm close!" I screamed out in please, "Fuck, y/n!"

And with that I came all over her fingers. She slowly removed her fingers making me moan out again. She cleaned me up, licking and sucking up all my juices before sucking them off of her fingers.

"Mmm Ken, you taste good," she said chuckling making me giggle. She bent down and kissed me on the lips passionately before laying down next to me.

"I love you so much Ken, I hope you know," she said to me as I snuggled up into her arms.

"I do know, and I hope you know how much I love you," I said and I kissed her nose making her scrunch it up in the most adorable way.

Yep, I'm totally and completely in love with her.

-------------------------------

A/N: Hey i hope you liked the update! I know I suck at writing smut and I'm really sorry about that. Also I know that this whole chapter was all smut which some of you might not like but a lot of people were asking about it so here it is. Anyways, thank you for all the support. Remember to comment and vote and leave your suggestions. Love you.

Also I'm considering doing the Kylie book so watch out for more information about that.