Dinner With the Family.2

Kendall's POV

"So uh, me and y/n have something we wanted to share with you guys," I said holding y/n's hand underneath the table which calmed both me and her down and the people who already knew just smirked.

"What is it Ken?" my mom said.

"We're uh, me and y/n are dating," I said and we both waited anxiously for a response from them.

"Yeah...we kinda guessed it," my mom said making me and y/n go wide eyed.

"What do you mean?" I said.

"Well you guys are constantly around each other and holding hands and we see the way you two look at each other, it's not hard to tell that you guys are totally obsessed with each other," Scott said making everyone nod and me and y/n went completely red.

"Yeah we were just waiting for you guys to confirm," Kanye said.

"We were that obvious?" y/n said chuckling a little, I was glad that she had calmed down.

"Yeah it was kind of hard to miss," my mom said winking at us.

"So, how long has everyone else known?" my mom asked.

"Uh, since the day before y/n was discharged from the hospital," I said.

"Kendall Nicole Jenner you waited that long to tell your own mother about your relationship!" my mom half yelled.

"Uh..." I said not knowing what to say.

"It's okay I forgive because y/n is the sweetest," my mom said making y/n smile really big.

The rest of the night we just joked around and talked. It was really comforting to know that me and y/n could show our affection towards each other with no limitations, or just a few limitations.

We were all talking in the living room and it was starting to get kinda late.

"I think me and 'Ye are gonna go but it was nice seeing everyone," Kim said as her and Kanye stood up to leave. Kourtney and Scott left and then Khloe and Tristan left leaving only me and Kylie and our company.

"Well I think me and Tyga are gonna go back to my place," Kylie said after we had talked for a little while longer.

"Me and Gigi and Bella are gonna head to my place," Hailey said.

We all bid our goodbyes and the only ones left was me and y/n.

"You can come back to my place if you want," I told y/n as we walked out to our cars.

"If that's what you want," she said wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Of course that's what I want y/l/n," I said wrapping my arms around her neck and pulling her in for a kiss.

"Okay I guess I'll meet you at your place  after I run home really quick then Miss Jenner," she said kissing me one more time before pulling away from our embrace and walking to her car. Damn she was so hot.

Y/n was still on her way when I made it to my house so I got out of my car and went inside to wait for her. I was just sitting on my couch scrolling through my phone when I heard her come in.

"Hey baby," she said as she wrapped her arm around my waist and pulled me in for a kiss.

"Hey, I think I'm gonna take a shower and then you can take one after if you want," I said and she nodded and pulled away from me.

"Or you know we could just save water and do it all at once..." she said jokingly and I playfully hit her on her arm and glared at her.

"I'll just be waiting in your room," she said smiling and I nodded as I walked to my bathroom to take a shower.