New Faces

Y/N POV

When I got home from the Kardashian-Jenner house I found a note on the door of my bedroom from my mom. The note read:

Hey y/n I had to go on a last minute trip to London, I'll be home next week. Be safe and don't do anything stupid. I trust you. -Mom xoxo

I was used to my mom going on last minute trips to places and usually I would be left home alone by myself so it wasn't anything unusual for me to get notes like this. I set my stuff down and decided to take a shower.

When I got out of the shower I put on ripped jeans, vans, a white cropped top, and a black bomber jacket and I put my hair in braids. I had my meeting with Urban Outfitters and Kylie at 3:00pm and it was only 12:00pm so I had some time to kill.

I sat on my couch and the all of the sudden my phone went off and it was a text from Kendall.

Kendall- Hey, I miss you the house is boring without you 😞

Y/N- I miss you too 😞 but my house is no better. My mom had to go on a last minute trip to London and now I'm home all alone.

Kendall- Well I could come and keep you company until your meeting with UO, if you want.

Y/N- Yeah actually that'd be nice, I'll come pick you up.

Kendall- Okay I'll just be waiting for you 😉

Y/N- K, I'll be there soon ❤️❤

I got into my car and drove to Kris' house I know that I just saw Kendall but it was hard not to miss her. When I got there Kendall walked out and damn she looked good, which was nothing new but every time I see her its like I'm seeing her in person for the first time and it makes the butterflies in my stomach go crazy. I got out of my car to open her car door for her.

"Thank you, y/l/n," she said winking, "you know you don't have to open the door for me every time I get in or out of your car or any other car?"

"Yeah I know but I make it a habit to open the car door for pretty girls like you," I said with a smirk. She just blushed and got into the car and I walked around getting into the drivers side.

I started the car and she looked over at me, "So I have a favor to ask," she says biting her lip slightly which made me go crazy.

"Yeah sure what is it," I asked her pulling out of the drive.

"Well, Gigi wants to meet you and since her house is on the way to yours I thought we might pick her up on the way," she said.

"Yeah its not a problem," I said winking at her, "I just need you to put the address in my phone." I handed her my phone so she could put the address in.

"Oh um, your mom texted you," she said looking over at me, "here I'll read it to you."

She read the message back to me which said: Hey y/n/n, your sister called me and she's going to be in town and she's staying at the house with a couple of friends. Just wanted to let you know. Love you!

(A/N: y/n/n= your nickname)

She looked at me and I knew exactly what was coming, "Y/n/n?" she said with a chuckle.

"Yeah," I said blushing, "I don't know its been my nickname forever, everyone kinda calls me that."

"I like it," she says with a smirk, "y/n/n."

When we get to Gigi's house her and another girl walked out which I recognized as Bella Hadid and I got out of the car.

"You must be y/n," she says hugging me.

"Yeah that's me," I chuckle slightly and rub the back of my neck. I open the car door for them and they get in the back and I walk around and get back into the drivers side.

"Bella this is y/n y/l/n but apparently everyone calls her y/n/n," Kendall says making me chuckle a bit.

"Well its nice to meet you y/n, you're like the most adorable thing ever," Bella said making me blush slightly.

"So I heard you have a meeting with UO today," Gigi said with a smile, "you excited?"

"Yeah I guess," I said keeping an eye on the road, "everything is just happening more fast than expected."

"Well what were you expecting," Bella asks.

"I guess I was expecting more of a wait for things to start happening," I said scrunching my eyebrows a little, "I wasn't expecting someone to contact Kylie about me so fast."

"Well with your good looks," Gigi said winking at me, "I'm surprised no one called even sooner."

The rest of the car ride we just listened to music and sung along a little bit and the girls Snapchated all of us.

When we got to the house I got out and walked around the car to open the door for Kendall and the other two got out on their own which I was fine with since I was more focused on Kendall anyways. We walked into the house and the girls gasped.

"Wow, who decorated in here," Gigi asked, "It's beautiful."

"Actually I did most of it," I said and their heads snapped towards me.

"Y/n/n you did this??" they all said in unison. Clearly the nickname was catching on.

"Yeah, well when we got the house my mom knew I had an eye for this kind of thing and she left it up to me to do," I said.

They all looked around the house and then we sat in the living room and they made themselves at home. We were all talking about random things when Gigi suddenly got a call.

"Hey Hails, no we're over at y/n's you should come, oh right y/n is um she's a new friend I guess you could say, yeah let me just make sure it's cool with her," I knew what she was going to ask me so I just nodded, "yeah its cool, I'll text you the address and you can meet us here." Gigi ended her call and we resumed our conversation.

I looked at the time and realized it was 2:30pm, "girls it looks like I have to take off so I guess I'll meet Hailey when I come back," I said earning frowns from the girls.

"Don't worry I'll be back before you even have time to miss me," I said jokingly giving them all and hug and a kiss on the cheek, however, I made Kendall's last longer than the rest which was clearly noticeable by the looks we were getting from Gigi and Bella.

"I'll be back soon, love you girls, try not to break anything," I said walking out of the door leaving them in the house.

I got into my car and headed to the meeting.

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hope it's good so far 😬 Exciting things are coming so look out for more updates!! Keep up with those suggestions for what you'd like to see in the future of the book because it really helps me know what you as the readers would like to see happen! Love you!