Moving On.2

Hailey's POV

After the guys spent the whole day with Kendall she even let them spend the night which me and the girls were especially pissed off about. Me and the girls were up all night talking about everything, besides Kendall who wasn't with us and was doing God knows what.

Me and the girls talked until late in the night so we all fell asleep on Bella's bed and I was the first to wake up. After maneuvering my way off the bed (how I did it without waking up the rest of the girls is a mystery to me) I walked downstairs to see if I could find something to eat.

As I walked into the kitchen I saw a crying Kendall who was leaning up against the counter looking at her phone.

"Ken, are you okay?" I asked her softly. Even though I was pretty upset at her she's still my best friend so obviously I'm going to be here for her.

"No one told me," she managed to get out with her voice cracking. As I was now close to her I could see there were tears streaming down her face, "How come you didn't tell me!"

"Ken, calm down, what are you talking about? What didn't we tell you?" I asked her and I rested my hand on her shoulder trying to calm her down. She couldn't talk because all that was coming out was silent sobs, I wrapped my arms around her and she was now crying into my shoulder.

"Y-You didn't tell me the t-truth about the p-picture, w-what r-really happened," she said through sobs as she pulled away from the hug.

"We tried to tell you Kendall, we really did," I told her, "How did you find out?"

She handed me her phone and there were texts between her and Madison:

Kendall- So do you go around kissing everyone now?

Madison- Kendall, I know what the picture looks like and it's not what you think happened.

Kendall- Are you sure because it definitely looks like exactly what I think it looks like

Madison- That picture was taken months ago Kendall, before you and y/n even knew each other. We were at a party and we were playing truth or dare and we got dared to kiss each other and someone took a picture. We tried so hard to make sure that the picture wouldn't be spread around and we thought we finally erased the picture completely but clearly it wasn't. So no, it's not what it looks like.

Kendall- Oh.

I looked back up at her sympathetically before putting her phone down and pulling her into a hug. I felt her tears seep into my shirt as she silently cried.

"I ruined everything between me and y/n, Hails, for good this time," she said and I pulled away from her and furrowed my eyebrows.

"No you didn't Ken, she wants to fix things with you, we talked to her yesterday. Just talk to her Ken," I told her but she shook her head and looked down as tears still fell from her eyes.

"It's too late," she said making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion, "Because...Because me and Rocky had sex last night."

"Kendall why the hell would you do that!" I yelled probably loud enough to wake up the other girls.

"I don't know Hailey! Maybe it was because I just had my heart broken by the only person I've ever truly loved! Or maybe it was because I missed her so goddamn much the second we left that I filled the void the only way I knew how! Or maybe it's because I wanted to get back at her somehow! I don't know why I did it Hailey but everything hurts and I didn't know what to do and it just...it just happened," she yelled but her voice broke at the end which made pull her back into a hug.

I heard the rest of the girls walk in and they gave me a 'what the hell is going on' look as I continued to hold Kendall in my arms while she cried onto me.

Kendall eventually pulled away from me and the girls told us that they heard everything that happened. Kylie sent the guys home as Kendall couldn't bear to look at Rocky knowing what him and her did. We were now sitting in the living room and Kendall was cuddled up into my side and I was stroking her hair.

"I don't know what to do," she mumbled, "I miss her so much."

"Well you should talk to her and try to work things out but you have to tell her what happened between you and Rocky," Kylie said making me and the girls nod in agreement.

"W-What if she doesn't take me back, god she's gonna hate me once I tell her," Kendall said and she buried her head into my shoulder.

"She will take you back, I know y/n, but you'll have to give her time to think about everything," I said.

"Speaking of y/n, I have to go meet her, we have to talk about the album," Kylie said as she stood up, Kendall shot her head up and looked at Kylie with her mouth hanging wide open.

"Album?!" Kendall asked really loud.

"Oh yeah, I guess you didn't know, y/n got signed to RCA Records yesterday. She wants to start working on an album and also a few singles just to test the water a little," Kylie said and Kendall's eyes widened.

"Oh...my god," Kendall said in a whisper but we all still heard her.

"Yeah but I really do have to go before I'm late, I'll see you guys later," Kylie said and she left.

"Y/n showed me some of the stuff she wrote one time, it's really good, I just...wow," Kendall said, "I feel like complete shit for doing this to her."

"She'll come around Ken, but if you're going to do it the right way, you have to tell her about you and Rocky," Bella said.

"Bels is right, you have to tell her," Gigi said and Kendall nodded with a frown on her face.

"I know...I just don't know how to tell her, it's gonna break her more than I already did," she said and her frown deepened.

-----------------------

A/N: Wow that ending sucked...I hope you liked the update anyways though. Thank you for all of your support it really means a lot to me that you guys are liking the book. Remember to comment and vote and leave your suggestions. Love you.

P.S. My inbox is always open if you ever just want to talk <3