Not Right

Y/N's POV

We finally got to the hospital and my foot still hurts like hell, the glass really cut me deep. We got a room in the ER and now we're just waiting for the doctor to come in.

"Why'd you drop the bottle in the first place?" Hailey asked.

"Well for one I was drunk and two, well, just read it," I said unlocking my phone and handing it to Hailey and Bella stood next to her to read the text message as well.

"Y/n/n we're so proud of you, this is great!" Bella said and they both walked over to hug me. The text was from Abel and it said:

Abel: Hey bud, I know you're busy and all lately making your album but I really want you to feature on a song that's gonna be a part of my album. Let me know if you can :)

"Thanks girls," I said as we pulled away from the hug I quickly texted Abel back saying:

Y/N: Hey man, of course I'd love to feature on your song. Just let me know when and I can meet you at the studio, just probably not tomorrow/today because I'm in the ER right now, long story short I was drunk and I dropped a glass bottle and cut my foot, but yeah I'd love to so just let me know. <3 :)

Abel: Y/n/n you did not get yourself sent to the ER because you got drunk and stepped on glass, you stupid bro, I love you tho and get better so we can make this fire ass song. <3

Y/N: For sure, love you too man. <3

Right when I sent that last text to Abel the doctor came in, and surprisingly, he was followed by Kaia and Madison.

"Oh hey, what are you guys doing here?" I asked them and they glanced at Hailey.

"Well, Hailey called me and we just wanted to come and make sure you were okay," Kaia said and I nodded and smiled at them and they both came over and hugged me. 

"Thanks for coming even though its like two in the morning," I said making them laugh lightly.

"We just wanted to come check up on our little y/n/n," Kaia said and Madison nodded.

"Yeah seriously, we leave you alone for a few hours and you get yourself sent to the ER, what's up with that?" Madison said making me laugh and shrug.

The doctor stitched up my foot and wrapped it and gave me crutches since I couldn't walk on it until its completely healed (A/N: in the story its gonna heal a lot quicker than it should heal, like, in real life so just a heads up)

"Y/n/n we hate to just leave you but me and Hails have a shoot soon since it starts at four and it's already almost three in the morning," Bella said and I nodded understandingly.

"No of course, you guys should get going, thank you for everything," I said making them both nod and hug me before they bid their goodbyes and left.

"So Kai, I hate to ask but my ride kinda just left so would you mind terribly giving me a ride home," I asked her.

"Of course I will," Kaia said making me chuckle.

"Okay you're good to go, just make sure you stay off of your foot until it heals completely," the doctor said making me nod. Me, Kaia, and Madison all left the hospital and got into Kaia's car.

The car ride to my house was silent but it was a comfortable silence. We reached my building and we all went up to my apartment.

"I'll stop by tomorrow, just call me if you need anything, okay?" Kaia said and her and Madison were about to leave.

"You girls should just spend the night here," I said and they looked at me skeptically, "I mean it, you've done a lot for me tonight and it's really late so you can just crash here."

"if you insist," Madison said making me laugh.

"Okay so there's only one guest room so two people will have to share," I said.

"I call being on my own, this princess needs her beauty sleep," Madison said jokingly making me and Kaia laugh.

"Then you can sleep with me," I said turning to Kaia, "I mean, if you want, I can always sleep on the couch. If it makes you uncomfortable then-"

"It's fine, we can sleep in the same bed y/n/n," she said chuckling making me smile.

We all got ready for bed and went to our rooms, I crawled under the covers followed by Kaia. Kaia rested her head on my shoulder and I ran my hand through her hair as we talked until we both fell asleep.

I woke up in the morning to a heavy weight across my waist making me look down, Kaia's arm was wrapped around me and she was holding on to me with a death grip which made me chuckle slightly. She looked so peaceful and this is the first time I actually realize how beautiful she truly is, of course I've noticed but this is the first time I've really stopped and appreciated her beauty like this.

"G'morning," Kaia said in a sleepy voice making me chuckle a little.

"Goodmorning to you too," I said and I kissed the top of her head making her blush. We both sat up in the bed and she layed so that her back was slightly laying on the front of body and I had my arm around her waist. She looked over at me, her eyes locking with mine and traveling down to my lips. My eyes traveled down to her lips before looking back up at her eyes. We both slowly started to lean in to each others lips.

Our lips met and she brought a hand to my cheek and deepened the kiss slightly. Reluctantly, I pulled away from the kiss.

"I'm really sorry Kai, I'm just..." I started but I trailed off.

"You're still in love with her, I know," she said, "Just let go, just for a second even if it doesn't mean anything, just kiss me."

With that I closed the gap between our lips and I pulled her into a passionate kiss, one of her hands were on the back of my neck while the other was tangled up in my hair. 

I couldn't help but compare the kiss to Kendall's, it didn't feel the same. I didn't get the same spark when our lips met, I didn't feel the same tingly feeling that I got when I kissed Kendall. I didn't have the same hunger for her lips on mine as I did Kendall's. It just didn't feel the same.

Even after she breaks me...I'm still desperately in love with her...Kendall Jenner has that affect on people.

----------------------

A/N: I hope you like the update! I can't believe all the support this book is getting its insane and I love you all. <3 Remember to comment and vote and leave your suggestions. Love you.

IMPORTANT: I need song recommendations for the tracklist of y/n's album so let me know of some good songs that fit the situation that y/n is going through. Preferably suggest songs that have to do with breakups/heartbreak and that have to do with someone cheating on you. I want to make sure that the tracklist has songs that interest all of you so let me know what songs I should include and I'll try to include them if I like them. Thank you. <3