New Manager

Kendall's POV

It was about midday when the producer announced that'd we take a break. And it was about goddamn time. I was walking to my dressing room when I heard voices in my room, which sounded like-

"Kenny, I missed you!" Kylie said giving me a hug and then continuing to talk to whoever was on the phone with her.

Kylie: "Okay so I'll just book it for that day then? Okay great, love you mom, yeah I'll tell her, okay bye love you mom." She finished her called and sat down in the chair next to mine.

"Hey Kylie what are you doing here?" I asked her, since she kind of showed up unannounced.

"I was just on the phone with mom and shes planning a trip and you should come since the whole family is going and we haven't all been together in like, forever." she said with a smile on her face.

"Yeah, it just depends, when are we-" she interrupted me, "Who the hell is that!" she said with a smile and referring to the picture of me and y/n taped to my mirror.

"Oh, its just someone I met," I said looking down and blushing.

"She doesn't look like just someone, Kenny, she looks like girlfriend material," Kylie said wiggling her eyebrows making me hit her arm.

"I just met her today but-" I was interrupted by a knock on my door. "Come in!"

Y/n entered, "Oh, I'm sorry, am I interrupting anything, I can-" 

"You're not interrupting anything, come in," Kylie said.

"Oh um okay, Kendall do you need anything, do either of you need anything?" she asked looking at me and then at Kylie and then looking down.

"We're fine but take a seat I don't think I know you." Kylie said with a big smile.

"Oh, um I'm y/n y/l/n I'm the new intern on set, I just started today," y/n said sitting on the couch that was in my dressing room.

"Oh nice, how old are you, you look young," Kylie asked with one of her signature smirks that she put on whenever she was grilling someone for information.

"I'm 16, my mom works here and once they lost the previous intern, she asked me to fill the position," y/n said smiling back at Kylie, damn I haven't noticed before but her y/e/c eyes are really pretty.

"Well, that's really cool but I could've mistaken you for a model," Kylie said looking back and smiling at me.

Y/n let out a little chuckle and blushed, "You don't mean that." 

"What! Of course I do! You're like really hot." Kylie said smirking and y/n turned an even darker shade of red. "And from the pictures on Kendall's mirror, you look like a natural at getting your picture taken, have you considered modeling before?"

"No not really actually, I probably wouldn't make it that far in the industry anyways," y/n said looking down."

"Well, I think you should give it a shot, I think you'd do really good," Kylie said, "Don't you think Ken?"

"I think so too, you have the good looks and the natural talent," I said winking at her and she looked down and blushed.

"Well I don't even know how I would go about doing that anyways and who would want me?" y/n said.