Just Right

Y/N's POV

"Y/n!" I heard someone say, "Y/n, wake up!"

I opened my eyes slowly to see my sister hovering over me, I groaned in protest when she pulled the sheets off of my body.

"I know you don't want to but you need to get out of bed, you have to meet Kylie at the studio in an hour and a half," my sister said making me nod while yawning.

"Anyways, how was your night with Kenny?" y/s/n said smirking at me and I gave her a confused look, "You came home pretty late last night."

"Yeah I stayed at Kris' for a while last night and me and Ken talked, like, all night," I said smiling remembering last night.

"Wow I don't think I've ever seen you smile before noon," my sister said making me hit her arm playfully.

"I don't know y/s/n, the way she makes me feel...I can't describe it," I said and she smirked at me, "It scares me though, the fact that I'm so in love with her...I don't know it just kind of freaks me out."

"Well it should, but you and Kendall are totally head over heels for each other, I don't think I've ever seen two people more in love," y/s/n said, "Well, I'll let you get ready."

"Congratulations by the way," my sister said as she was about to walk out my door making me give her a confused look, "Mom told me about you getting your own apartment, you deserve it y/n/n."

"Thanks, and don't worry, I'll let you stay over sometimes when you get scared at night," I said making her roll her eyes and walk out of my room, shutting the door behind her.

I sat on the edge of my bed and grabbed my phone from the nightstand to see that I had a few messages from different people.

I decided to check the work ones first which were from Kylie:

Kylie: Hey y/n/n, knowing you, your probably still sleeping but I just wanted to remind you that we're meeting at the studio at 8:30. Love you xoxo

Y/N: You know me well 😉😉 Anyways, I'll be there. Love you too Ky ❤️❤️

After texting Kylie back,  I checked Kendall's messages:

Kendall: Morning babe, just wanted to wish you luck for recording today. I love you so much baby, you're gonna do amazing. Call me once you leave the studio 😊😊

Y/N: Good morning to you too, baby girl. Thank you for telling me that, I needed it. I love you so much. Have fun at your shoot today, I miss you. ❤️❤️

I put my phone back on my nightstand and went to the bathroom to shower. After my soothing shower I dried off and wrapped my towel around my waist and walked to my closet to pick out something. After standing in my closet in nothing but a towel for what seemed like hours, I finally decided on ripped jeans, a blue champion sweatshirt, blue adidas shoes, and clear glasses that went perfectly with the style of the outfit.

I grabbed my wallet and my phone and walked downstairs to see my sister talking to someone in the kitchen. As soon as I walked into the kitchen my sister and her friend noticed me and whistled at me.

"Whatever," I muttered making them giggle.

"Someones looking hot today," y/s/n said and I just shrugged and grabbed an apple.

"Well, I have to get going, it was nice seeing you both though," I said giving my sister a hug and waving at her friend before walking to the garage.

I got in the Range Rover and made my way over to the studio where I saw both Kylie's and Zayn's cars already there. I got out of my car and walked into the studio to be greeted by Kylie.

"Glad you could make it, y/n/n," she said pulling me into a hug.

"Me too, kind of, I think I might pass out I'm so nervous," I said making her chuckle and pull away from the hug.

"Y/n you need to calm down, you're gonna do great I promise," Kylie said and I nodded and gave her a small smile, "Also did I mention how hot you look today?"

"Thanks Ky, you don't look too bad yourself," I said making her roll her eyes at me playfully.

"Hey y/n/n," Zayn said when he walked into the room and he pulled me into a hug, "So, I guess let's get started."

At those words I was immediately nervous but I followed him into the room.

Recording was so amazing and I really felt great singing and recording with Zayn.

"Y/n...I'm literally speechless you did amazing," Zayn said making me go red, "Honestly, you should really keep doing music, you're amazing."

"Thanks Z, it means a lot," I said and someone walked into the studio and I turned to see that it was Kylie.

"Y/n/n you did so good, I was listening to the whole thing!" Kylie said and ran to hug me.

"Thanks Ky," I said as she pulled me into the embrace.

"I think we should all go to lunch and celebrate," Kylie said pulling away from the hug.

"Yeah I'm good with it, how about you?" Zayn said turning to me and I nodded and smiled at both of them.

We all got in our separate cars and drove to meet at the restaurant to meet for lunch. I got there and waited in my car for Kylie to get there since Zayn was already inside and I wanted to help Kylie inside since there were tons of paparazzi. I was only waiting for a little while before Kylie pulled in next to me and got out of her car. I hopped out and walked over to her.

We walked into the restaurant together, I had my hand on her back protectively as we walked inside. The paparazzi were shouting the most outrageous things as usual but I just tried to ignore them as me and Kylie made our way inside.

We finally pushed past all of the paps and walked through the doors to see Zayn scrolling through his phone and sitting at a table that was pretty big for just us three.

"I invited the rest of the girls since they're all done with their stuff for the day," he said and I immediately smiled upon his words. That meant that I was going to see Kendall and I have to admit that even though it hasn't even been that long, I missed her like crazy.

We only waited for a little while before the girls showed up, Kendall walked over to me and gave me a quick peck on the cheek before sitting down next to me. I hated that I couldn't kiss her or be affectionate towards her in public but that's just the way things went.

We were all talking for a while and eating our meals when someone walked in making the girls' jaws drop. I turned around to see who it was and the sight of him made me clench my jaw. Why the hell is he here??

-----------------------------------

A/N: Hope you like the update, I really missed writing for you guys. For those of you who asked, my friend is fine he just ran away and was missing from Tuesday night to Thursday morning and I was really scared for him but hes okay now but hes not coming back to school which I'm pretty upset about. Anyways, I love you guys so much and hope you enjoyed the update. Remember to comment and vote and leave your suggestions. Love you.