A Dream

Y/N's POV

I jumped up when I heard loud knocking at the door. My mind was slowly processing everything around me. I was back in my dressing room.

It was all just a dream. None of it was real. I must've fell asleep waiting for Lauren.

I ran my hand through my hair and remember the knocking at the door. I got off the couch and walked over to the door. I opened the dressing room door revealing a very happy Hailey Baldwin.

I was tackled into a big hug by Hailey making me chuckle and wrap my arms around her.

"You did so good y/n/n," Hailey said muffled into my shoulder.

"Thanks Hails," I said and she pulled away. Her smiled soon turned into a stern look and she smacked my arm, "What the hell Baldwin!"

"You haven't been returning my calls and you haven't been at your apartment," she said crossing her arms.

"I'm sorry Hails, I just needed time. I wasn't drinking or doing anything like that though I was just at the beach house thinking," I said and her frown softened.

"Just don't scare me like that again," she punched my chest lightly and I nodded, "and I'm glad you weren't drinking or partying."

"Yeah, I just hated not being in control of myself or my emotions and it just wasn't good so yeah," I said and she nodded.

Just then there was knocks at my dressing room door.

"It's probably the girls, I can tell them you're busy. I'm sure Kendall is with them," Hailey said and I waved her off.

"It's fine, I miss my girls," I said walking to the door and Hailey smiled widely.

I opened the door to be met by two Jenners and two Hadids.

"Hey girls," I said smiling widely at them. I opened my arms and they all ran to hug me except for Kendall.

I remembered my dream and it made me a little sad to see Kendall and not be able to hug her and kiss her. I miss her so much.

"You fucking killed it y/l/n," Gigi said as they all started to let go of me.

"Yeah seriously, I can't believe you wrote all of those songs they were so amazing and so real, you really did amazing," Bella said still hugging my side.

"Not to mention your amazing stage presence, like where the fuck did that come from," Hailey said from behind me making me smile and look down with red cheeks.

"Yeah you did really good y/n," Kendall said making me look up at her surprised.

She was standing there playing with her fingers and fidgeting uncomfortably.

"Uh, th-thanks Kendall," I said and internally smacked myself for stuttering. I felt my cheeks heat up and there was tension in the room.

Luckily the silence was broken by a knock on the door. I quickly made my way to the door and I felt the girls' eyes on me. I opened the door to find Lauren making me remember our plans.

"Oh my god Laur I totally forgot I-" I began before Lauren I interrupted me.

"Y/n/n, chill it's fine," Lauren said and laughed lightly, "when I made plans with you I forgot that Ty was gonna take me out before he has to leave and finish his album in Miami. I hope you don't mind?"

"No of course, have a great time Laur," I said hugging her, "and thanks for coming and performing with me."

"Well you did amazing and it was such a cool experience so I'm happy to be on the album and be apart of this y/n/n," Lauren said as we pulled away.

"It's my pleasure Laur, really. Have fun with Ty and tell him hi for me," I said smiling at her.

"Okay, I'll see you soon y/n/n. Bye girls," she said waving to the girls making them wave back and smile.

Lauren walked away and I shut the door and went back and sat on my couch with a sigh and I closed my eyes.

"Aww is little y/n/n tired," Bella said making me chuckle and shake my head.

"Quit making fun of me Bells," I said and I opened my eyes.

"Oh but it's so fun to annoy you y/n/n, how could we not?" Kylie said making the girls laugh and I just shook my head.

"Hey I have an idea, are you all busy right now?" I said sitting up.

They all looked at each other and shook their heads.

"We all should do something," I said.

"Yeah totally, we all haven't hung out in so long and I miss it," Gigi said making the girls nod in agreement.

"Well it's not that late, how about we go to my beach house and get in the jacuzzi," I offered.

"I'm down," Hailey said 

"Me too"

"Sure"

"Let's go"

"Alright then who's going with who, you girls have your cars right?" I asked.

"Well actually I don't because I came with my driver since I had a shoot so do you mind if I go with you?" Hailey said.

"Yeah of course, alright so just meet at the beach house?" I said.

"The rest of the girls all came with me and I have no idea where it is," Bella said laughing.

"I do, I'll just give you directions," Kendall said.

"Okay so you girls can go get your stuff and probably stuff to stay the night if you don't want to go home late and then we'll all meet at the beach house," I said and everyone nodded.

~

Me and Hailey got to the beach house and the girls weren't here yet so we went inside waited for them to get here.

I was laying across the couch with my head in Hailey's lap and we were both on our phones.

"Hails can I tell you something?" I asked her and she looked down  and nodded.

"Anything y/n/n, you know that," she said and smiled softly at me.

"I had a dream earlier before you came in when I fell asleep," I said.

"Okay what was it about?" Hailey asked making me take a deep breath.

"Me and Kendall made up and we started to date again. It was just so real and when you knocked on my dressing room door I woke up and I was so confused and I realized it was a dream. I thought it was real but it wasn't and I think I wish it was," I told her and she looked at me with her eyebrows raised.

"Hails I'm still so in love with her and I don't know what to do," I said.

"Do you want her back?" Hailey asked combing through my hair with her fingers.

"Yeah," I admitted.

"Then get your girl y/n/n," Hailey said with a smile.

——————————————
A/N: I hope you liked the update. Sorry I suck at updating school is just really crazy and I'm trying to maintain my grades. Anyways leave me suggestions on where you think the story should go next bc I'm running out of ideas lol. Love you.