"Namjoon and Jin sitting on a tree. K - I - S - S - I - N - G!" He sang as he ran around and Jin threw random stuff at him on impulse.

"Jimin, shut up! It's not like that!" Jimin only sang louder. When he approached to open the window, Jin had it. He sprinted towards the short boy before he could tell the whole neighbourhood and clasped his hand tightly on his mouth. Jimin struggled a little but Jin was stronger so he had no other choice than to give up. Namjoon observed silently as he pinched his nose bridge. Who was younger of the two, again?

"Okay okay. We are.. Dating. Just.. Stop now." Jin sighed as he struggled with the words and once Jimin gave a nod he let him go. Once free, Jimin turned around and faced Jin with an amused look.

"Who else knows?" Jimin leaned forward bubbling with excitement.

"No one. Just you." Jin blushed as he spoke and kept his voice low.

Jimin quickly pulled his phone out.
"Why not? I'm telling the other right now." He hadn't typed anything yet when his phone was snatched from him in a blink of an eye.

"Hey!" Jimin whined as he tried to reach up over Jin's head to get his phone back but Jin being taller held it even higher.

"You are not saying anything to anyone." Jimin glared at him after multiple failed attempts.

"Why not? What's bad about it?" He asked with a pout.

"We will tell them ourselves when the time comes." Namjoon joined in and stood next to Jin. His answer only made Jimin frown.

"And when will the time come?" Jimin huffed as he put his hands on his hips.

"On the trip." Jin answered softly as he returned the phone to the young one and Jimin's eyes went wide.

"REALLY? That's so soon!" He screeched making the other two flinch.

Jin only nodded getting slightly red but Jimin was jumping around oblivious of his hyung's embarrassment.

"This is so fast. I mean how- I can't believe this. It was only yesterday when you found out about Namjoon hyung and you guys are already going out. Waaa! Debak! We never thought our plan would work out so well but-" Jimin went about talking to himself throwing his arms everywhere as he moved around in the room unaware of what he revealed.

"What plan?" Jin asked lowly but at the same time Namjoon spoke up.

"How did you know that?" Namjoon's question was loud enough that it paused Jimin in his rambling as he turned towards him.

"What?" Jimin didn't quiet catch what he was asked so he asked for it again.

"You just said that Jin found out about me yesterday. How did you know that? And what was this 'plan'?" Namjoon said each word slowly and clearly as he inched closer to the short boy who had stared gaping now as he moved back.

"Uh, hahaha, did I say that? You must have misheard me. I never said that." Jimin laughed awkwardly as he moved back since both of his hyungs were slowly moving towards him like a predator. He tried to think up of a quick escape as his eyes darted around to see an open spot. Once he found it, he looked back at the two of them who were still eyeing him suspiciously.

"What did you guys do?" Jin asked as he took another step towards him.

"It's just- HYUNG WATCH OUT!" Jimin shouted as he pointed towards Namjoon and his outburst distracted Jin. When Jin turned towards Namjoon, Jimin made a run for it.

"JIMIN, GET BACK HERE!" Namjoon yelled behind him but Jimin was fast on his feet as he dashed out laughing as ran.

He ran towards Taehyung's house in hype of the incidents but stopped midway when he realized the actual reason he had left Jungkook's house was to grab his shoes and clothes from his own. He quickly made a turn and ran over to his house to pick up things quickly, throwing them haphazardly in a bag and forcing it shut, barely managing to do so without tearing it up. He quickly briefed his parents about the trip who easily agreed since he had been friends with Jungkook for years now and they were used to him being out with that family.