Chapter 31

"Hi!"
Jimin and Jungkook chirped together.

Hearing familiar voices, Hoseok rushed to Taehyung's side as well and gaped at the boys in front of him.

"You-" He was at loss of words just like Taehyung.

"Can we come in?" Jimin asked

Taehyung and Hoseok silently moved aside and let the boys in.

Jimin and Jungkook made themselves comfortable on the bed while Taehyung and Hoseok were still standing by the door.

"Mom said you should come over. She wants to eat dinner with you again. She really likes you two, for some reason." Jungkook was holding his laughter in with too much effort as he told the statues of boys in front of him why him and Jimin were there.

Taehyung blinked at him. Once more. And then again.

"She.. Likes us?" He questioned slowly as if asking himself 'did I hear wrong?'

Jungkook nodded his head eagerly.

Hoseok suddenly grabbed Taehyung's wrist and pulled him out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"Do you think we are drunk?" Taehyung tilted his head at the statement, clearly confused.

"There's no one in your room right now since we both are out, right?" Hoseok was down right serious and Taehyung was looking for answers which he didn't have at the moment.

They could clearly remember the cold yet blazing eyes of Mrs. Kim and her white knuckles which showed how much she was holding back when in reality she wanted to snap their necks off of their bodies.

Both boys were busy organizing their messed up thoughts when Jin showed up with a shit eating grin plastered on his face.

"So, you guys ready to leave?" The question confused Taehyung and Hoseok so, they did the only thing they could, at the moment.

"Huh?"

"I see you are really happy to meet Kookie's mother, today. Well then, better not make her wait. Let's go. Chop chop!" Jin clapped his hands enthusiastically as he pushed the boys back in the room where two other, very happy boys, were giggling.

"Jungkookie~ your mommy wouldn't mind if I tagged along too, would she?" Taehyung's neck snapped around to look at his asshole of a big brother, so fast that it was a miracle that it didn't break.

"Why would you possibly want to go?" Taehyung asked in a harsh whisper.

"You'll be dating her son, soon. So, I need to know what type of parents does his have!" The moment those words flew out of his mouth, Taehyung's breath hitched and Jungkook choked on his own spit.

Hoseok, however, seemed unfazed while Jimin, although, was clearly shocked but he was too busy rubbing Jungkook's back to express his own reaction.

"What? WHAT? Isn't it so obvious?" Jin asked as if it was very stupid of them all to react in the way they did.

Jungkook was so red that he could be sold as a ripe tomato and no one would complain in buying him. Meanwhile, Taehyung was burning his hyung with his gaze, half wishing that Jin would just evaporate in thin air and half worrying whether Jungkook's reaction meant embarrassment or anger.

Hoseok walked up to Jin and whispered something in his ear, to which Jin's mouth turned into an 'o'. The secret message brought an abrupt change in Jin's posture as he became serious again.

"Get ready you two. We have wasted enough time here, already." Everyone except Hoseok, only blinked at Jin as he commanded and just left right after; and then exchanged glances with one another.