Chapter 7

Jungkook's P.O.V.

I had thought that even though hyung would with me I would still have trouble with the new company. I would have never imagined that I would be laughing to the point of having tears in my eyes. These guys are complete morons. Speaking of morons, the last one I met became my best friend. So I suppose it could work out for good with these two as well. Or at least I hope it does. I'm not being pessimistic. It's just that I do not want to deal with drama queens - or kings. Whatever.

Taehyung seemed somewhat familiar though. I cannot really tell how because I have never really paid much attention to people around me but I can swear I have seen him before. Or may be it was someone like him but I have definitely seen this face before, very recently, I think. But who? And where? It's not like I'm desperate to find that out but there is just something about him, something I cannot yet put a finger on. Wait.. Why am I even thinking about it so much? It's not that important anyway. If it was, I would have known and I would have recognized him instantly. But I did not. I'm not going to ponder on it anymore.

I'm having a good time right now - as good as it can be with me being quite for most part - but it's still better than I thought it would be.

Namjoon hyung got a call from someone so he left just a while ago. I had hoped that he would offer to drop me off at my home on his way so that I would not have to stay with Hoseok and Taehyung on my own. But it seemed like he needed to rush so he could not take me with him. He did apologize before leaving though, so I guess it was important. I gave him an understanding nod and smile when he apologized as he left.

After he was gone, Hoseok suggested that we should go over at Taehyung's house and have fun until dinner. The idea of going to someone's house was new to me but I did not know how to tell them that 'I did not want to go' without sounding like a complete asshole. I mean, it's not like I really have to care about what they would think about me even if I did. It's just that Namjoon hyung's face pops up in my head every time and I do not want to embarrass him.

I guess my face speaks more than my tongue does because before I could put an end to my thoughts Hoseok put his arm over my shoulder and smiled at me.

"Do not worry dongsaeng, you will be fine. We will not eat you. Not yet, at least." Hoseok laughed as he dragged me along, Taehyung following just behind.

The path we took was much too familiar to me. For a second, I thought we were going to my house and the thought of bringing someone over made me halt suddenly causing Taehyung to bump into my back.

"Oof!" He rubbed his nose as he moved to the side to face me.

"What's wrong?" He did not seem annoyed at me for stopping like that. Somewhat confused maybe, but not angy or annoyed. But I do not want to answer his question. I do not want them to know where I live nor do I want them to come over. Why do I even have to care about all of this? God! This is so annoying.

Hyung why did you put so much burden on me?

If we had not gone with them in the first place I would not have been in this situation worrying about every tiny detail just because hyung's reputation is at stake here.

When my eyes met Taehyung's I could not help but look down at my feet. I'm not sure if it was just me or was his gaze a little too intense. Whatever the reason maybe, I could not look him in the eye.

"Kookie, you okay?" Hoseok asked as he put his hand gently on my arm. Coming out of my thoughts, I looked up and saw them both looking at me with concern.

I guess I had been standing quietly, busy in my own thoughts for a little too long - not that it's something new for me- that it looked weird to them. So much so that they had begun to worry(?)

"Yes." I smile at them and start moving without talking about it further. They find me weird, I know they do. But thankfully they kept their thoughts to themselves. It's a good thing, I guess. Maybe they will tell hyung about it later. Uuggghh! Enough already! Stop thinking for a second.

---

"We are here!" They both half screamed a little while later which made me flinch a bit. I took in the house in front of me and than looked to my left. I was right. He really does live close to my house. Really close, like we are only 3 houses apart. But I do not want to tell them about it, yet. I mean sure, they had been a fun company and I enjoyed my time with them so far but I'm not so sure if I want them at my house any time soon.

As I stand there waiting for them to knock or ring a bell, Hoseok just opens the door and yells "WE ARE HOME" at the top of his lungs and Taehyung follows him behind. Meanwhile, I just stand there awkwardly, waiting for them to invite me in. I thought this was Taehyung's house but now it seems that they changed their mind and decided on Hoseok's house instead. I was still standing in front of the house with the door wide open wondering if I should just walk in ot wait to be fetched. A few moments later, Taehyung came running down and panted slightly as he stopped only a feet away from me.

"There you are. I though you ditched us when I did not see you behind me. Why are you standing there? Come on in."

"I.."

Without giving me a chance to say something he grabbed my arm firmly and pulled me inside. What is it with these guys? They never give me a chance to answer. I mean, it's not like I'm eager to talk to them but there is this thing called 'manners' which these guys lack completely.

As he was dragging me inside and up the stairs, someone called from what I suppose was the living room.

"For the hundredth time Tae, CLOSE THE STUPID DOOR."

"Oops." He mumbled before he dashed down one more time and kicked the door shut. As he raced back up he screamed a "sorry hyung" and started pushing me forward. He took me to one of the two rooms where I was expecting to see Hoseok but he was out of sight. Sensing my question because of my puzzeled look, Taehyung answered.

"He went to the bathroom. You can go in after him. Till then do whatever you want. I'll be back in a second."

I did not really want to do anything so I just sat on the chair beside the bed, waiting for either of the boys to return. It felt so weird that I cannot even put it in words. I am sitting alone in a chair in someone's bedroom whom I have never ever seen before. I cannot believe how easily they just left me here on my own. How can they trust a stranger like that? I mean what if I were to take something from here and leave quietly? Not that I would actually do something so low but still. They should be more careful.

Few minutes later a very handsome and tall guy came in with a tray holding 3 glasses of mango juice. He seemed like sweet from the looks of it but judging the looks was never my strong point so I'm not really sure.

"Hey kiddo! Did Tae and hobi kidnap you?" He chuckled as he put the tray on the table beside the bed. I managed a small smile in return and tried to be polite for the nth time today.

"And.. who are you?" I tried to sound interested but it came out more like a cocky question. He did not seem to mind it though since his smiled widened even more.

"I'm Tae's handsome older brother, Kim Seokjin. But you can call me Mr. World wide handsome or just Jin. Ha ha ha." And he blew a kiss towards me.

I stare wide-eyed at his self-poclaimed nick name and that kiss but then I look away. I mean who would give another person that kind of a nick name. I'm sure he gave it to himself. But more importantly, WHY DID HE SEND ME A KISS?

"Do not worry. He is not a pedophile. It's his habit. He winks and blows kisses to everyone, especially if you make eye contact." Taehyung said leaning on the door and laughing lightly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~