Chapter 41

JIMIN'S P.O.V.

I run out of the house and walk away on a different route than my house. I barely managed to keep my cool in front of Jungkook and the others. Actually, I didn't. I blew it. Stupid. So so so stupid. No, that's not even close. I'm super mega ultra stupid. I'm supmeltra stupid. Yeah, that's what I am. Is that even a word? Oh who cares. It doesn't change the fact how stupid I am. Everything was going so smoothly but then I had to go and run my big mouth and ruin it. No one had figured anything out yet and no one was going to, if only I could keep my stupid mouth shut. Now they are going to go in a full on detective mode and find out everything. Then I'll become the pitiful one among them and the whole mood of the trip will be ruined because of me. I'm such a party pooper.

I slump against the wall after a little walk and take my head in my hands as I groan in frustration. Why did I even mention his name? What the hell was I thinking? And even if it did slip out I couldn't even cover it up? Super smart, Park Jimin, super smart.

"He hasn't asked me out officially, yet?" I mock myself and laugh. That doesn't even convince me. How the hell is it going to work on them? I should have at least said something close to the truth, so that if they- when they find out what happened, I can at least say that I told them already. But how could I have just told them that Yoongi told me to stay away from him, just like that? I don't even know how they would react. How did I react? Wow, I never noticed. I was left there speechless that day and up till this day I keep going as if it was just a bad dream.

"Urrggghhh!" I groan again and tug at my hair. What do I do? I don't want to tell them but they will find out, eventually. If I do tell them before that, they'll pity me, which I don't want. If I ignore it like nothing happened- well I can't do that because IT DID AND IT FUCKING HURTS.

"What do I do?" I whimper as I slide down against the wall and bury my head in my hands, again.

"Have a drink, may be?" A voice asks and I look up to check if I'm hearing things. A fairly tall guy in a leather jacket stood in front of me with his hands tucked in his jeans. He had a snap back on that allowed only a fraction of his blond hair to show. He was smiling softly at me with his wide eyes that had wrinkles at the corners because of his smile. I, being stupid as usual, whipped my head from side to side see if he was talking to me.

"Are you talking to me?" I mentally face palm at my dumbness. I just checked there was no one around except of us two but I still asked that stupid question. Who else would he be talking to, the wall? Why am I so stupid?

He only smiled at me as he said. "Yeah."

I felt a little embarrassed but tried to keep my self together.
"How can I help you?" Another stupid question. Did he ask for my help? No. Then why did I ask? Because I'm stupid. He doesn't mock me, though. Must have been raised well because if it were me in his place I'd be roasting myself like there's no tomorrow.

"Actually, you are the one who seems to be in need of some help." His tone had no sarcasm at all. I think I should be on guard with him but I was in the middle of a very important debate with myself when I got interrupted so I can't be blamed for my incoherent actions and words. I'm not even convincing myself today. It's all Yoongi's fault. I'm blaming him for this and every other stupid thing I am doing and will do. Why did he play with me like that? If he hadn't done that I wouldn't be in this situation in the first place.

"Hey!" He regains my attention which I lost because it's just not my day, today.

"Uh, yeah, sorry about that. I just have a lot to think about. What were you saying?" He chuckled this time. Wow, he looks really good when he smiles. No no no. I shouldn't think like that. I still like Yoongi even if he doesn't like me back. I shouldn't let myself think about anyone else.