Chapter 43

I'm fired up... Another update...
-----------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE'S P.O.V.

Jin watched as Yoongi stomped inside dragging Jimin with him. Namjoon was already making his way towards the door when he saw his guest and got confused at the sight.

"What happened?"

"Jackson found out about Jimin. I need an answer from them sooner, now. What did they say? Are they willing or not? I don't have much time now." Yoongi reached up to Namjoon and let go of Jimin's hand.

The questions made Namjoon very serious all of a sudden.
"I received their call last night. They said someone will be contacting you today."

"They better." Yoongi mumbled as he went deep in thought.
"As far as I know, my mother is going to cut me off any moment now and I need that contract signed before that happens. I'm gonna loose everything if it gets any late." Yoongi started pacing around holding his thumb between his teeth while the other arm folded on his chest.

Jin and Jimin glanced at each hoping the other might have some idea of what was going on but neither did.

"Don't worry. Even if she does cuts you off, we won't disclose it until the signs are done. Once you become the owner it won't matter whatever she does. You'll be completely independent of her." Namjoon reassured him and Yoongi nod in response.

"What's going on?" Jin asked when Yoongi was about to leave making him pause momentarily in his tracks.

"Uh, sorry but I can't explain it right now. I have to go. He'll tell you everything later. I'll see you later chim." Yoongi kissed Jimin's forehead before leaving, making the younger blush at the sudden affection.

After Yoongi left, the room fell silent. Namjoon was checking his phone while Jin stared at Namjoon, Jimin and the door. Jimin, on the other hand, even though he had a situation of his own, couldn't keep it to himself anymore and blurted out.

"Hyung, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be packing with Tae, right now?" Jimin asked innocently.

Jin was taken aback at the sudden accusation and fumbled with words.
"Yeah, I just.. Um, had to.. Discuss something with Namjoon. Yeah, that's why I'm here."

Jimin eyed them both suspiciously, not believing Jin for a single second for obvious reason. Namjoon shuffled under Jimin's stare trying to come up with a cover quickly. Even if he was the youngest in the room that didn't mean Jimin was going to let them off with whatever they were doing secretly, and the others knew that they better come up with something good or else he won't be having any mercy. After a moment of waiting, Jimin being Jimin, approached the matter in his own way.

"You guys are a thing now?" Jin spluttered the water out he just took to wet his dry throat while Namjoon only widened his eyes. Jimin looked at them nonchalantly waiting for their response.

"WHAT?" Jin screeched.

Jimin gave him a 'don't deny it' look but Jin maintained his stance.

"No. No. What are you talking about?" Jimin stole a glance at Namjoon and he could see hurt flash on his face.

"Really now?" Jin nodded his head vigorously but Namjoon only stole a glance at him without saying anything. Even if they wanted to hide, Jin's impassive answers weren't exactly what Namjoon was hoping to use as cover. So, obviously, he felt a pang when Jin suddenly denied the younger's accusation. Jimin may be thick headed but he had enough sense to catch that detail.

Well then, it was decided. There was no one to stop Jimin at the moment and he was going to take full advantage of it. A sly smirk appeared on Jimin's lips as he squinted his eyes at the two elders and took a deep breath before turning his volume fully up.