"I don't know," Nicole muttered. She looked at her nails as Clara continued to speak.

"I was standing right there. Why didn't he ask me to dance?"

Nicole and Violette looked at each other as if they were reading each others' minds. Both shaking their heads, they let out a sigh and turned back to Clara who was now pacing back and forth in front of them. 

"I mean like...why her? Why Baby?" Clara gripped her light yellow evening gown tightly.

"I don't know..."

"Is that all you say? 'I don't know'," she mocked.

"Well, if you want to know where they're going. Go find out," Violette told her.

"Finally, a good suggestion,"

Nicole scoffed as she shook her head. "Why don't you just leave them alone? They're probably just talking."

"Yeah and you don't look bloated in your dress," Clara replied sarcastically.

"Good one" Nicole rolled her eyes clapping her hands slowly.

"Thank you," Clara replied then walked away with her chin up.

"Cette fille est hantée," Violette muttered, watching Clara walk away in the crowd.

That girl is obsessed.

"Beaucoup trop hanté," Nicole laughed.

Way too obsessed.

Stomping towards the balcony, Clara had her eyes set on Baby and Justin who seemed to be very comfy next to each other on the balcony.

As she moved closer to the door, two bodyguards moved in front of the door.

"On permet personne n'a passé ici," one of them said looking straight ahead with their hands clasped in front of them.

No one is allowed passed here

"Et pourquoi pas?" Clara crossed her arms.

And why not?

"Qui sont confidentiels," the other bodyguard said.

That is confidential.

"It's confidential," she asked. "I could see Justin and Baby right there!"

"Madame, plaisez plus bas à votre voix."

Ma'am, please lower your voice.

"I know you speak English," she replied putting her hands on her hips. Both bodyguards remained composed as Clara glared at them.

"Ugh!" she stomped her foot.

•••

"I think this is much better," Justin said as he opened two large double doors leading off into a private balcony.

"Wow," Baby whispered. She took a few steps towards the balcony, placing her hands on the cold, metal railing. "This is so beautiful."

"Monte Carlo is really nice at night. I try to visit as much as I can."

"Where do you normally stay?"

"When I'm in Monaco, I stay at the palace. It's not very far from here. Only about twenty-something minutes."

"When you're in Monaco? Do you travel often?"

"A lot actually. I find myself unable to stay in one place for a long period of time so I just go all over the place," he lowered his head as he spoke.