[57] House of Spies

Start from the beginning

"Got anything more specific? Please?" Nina asked, ignoring the weird Rutter sense of humour.

Jerome seemed a little taken aback from both Camilla's comment and Nina's question, causing a groan from Nina as she realised, they had nothing but 'soon' to go off.

When Nina woke Camilla the next day Camilla couldn't help but be a little put out, not that she'd admit that to anyone bar Fabian. Nina seemed to have all these dreams about Sarah. How come whenever Camilla had weird spooky dreams they were always about Victor, but Nina got amazing Sarah dreams. Of course, Camilla kept her thoughts to herself and allowed Nina to inform her about what Sarah said. Ghost Sarah seemed to sing a lullaby and said something about a present? Both girls agreed they needed a bigger brain on the issue.

So Fabian was told. "So, you guys think Sarah was trying to tell Nina something?" Fabian asked Nina as he sat back down after filling his and Camilla's plates with food in the kitchen – Camilla had made them both hot drinks. Tea for her and a coffee for Fabian (both just a dash of milk).

"I'm not sure," Nina commented unsure.

"What you told me didn't make any sense," Camilla added as she picked up some toast from her plate.

"She said something about giving me a present?" Nina said, looking to Alfie and Patricia who were clearly listening in so no one bothered to pretend otherwise.

"The box?" Patricia offered to the trio at the end of the table who all looked at one another, maybe. "What about the Box she gave you after she died?"

"Oh yeah..." Fabian responded as if he had just remembered about the box.

"Box what box?!" Came Jerome's voice from the kitchen in a paranoid kind of way as he rushed out to them all, "nobody here has ever mentioned a box before. Look remember, our agreement, you tell me everything!" this paranoid state of Jerome actually causing Camilla to actually throw her toast at him in a frustrated rage. They weren't purposefully keeping shit from him; he just wasn't there from day one to bloody understand everything!

All the Sibuna's, bar Amber who missed the action as she was on her laptop online shopping for prom dresses, to burst out laughing as it perfectly bounced off his forehead. "Calm down idiot! It's been a bloody long year, sorry if we forget some things during our story tell," was all the female Rutter said to the boy who pulled a face at her as he sat down in his seat.

"Guys I've had a breakthrough!" Amber yelled from the living room couches.

The only person not to run from the table was Camilla, who used the opportunity to lean over and steal Alfie's last pancake from his plate. Amber had been more focused on the prom and King Tut in the last few days than their Sibuna mission, this breakthrough she would swear on Fabian's life (the more important life in her opinion) didn't have anything to do with what they were talking about.

"Okay," Amber started as everyone bar Camilla stood around her, "peach blush or hazy blue?" she asked them all causing Camilla to never eat a pancake more triumphantly in her life.

"What?" Patricia asked confused clearly still thinking Amber was talking about the quest, Fabian knew Amber was focused on the prom so returned to the table.

"I'm looking for Prom dresses for Camilla," Amber explained causing Alfie, Patricia and Jerome to all let out sighs. "Peach blush or Hazy Blue? Get your priorities right." Amber asked again as Alfie and Patricia headed back to the table whereas Jerome sat on the couch looking at them all.

"Of course," Nina muttered before looking to the computer screen, "Eh, peach?"

"Blue it is then, same as me," Amber instantly replied, causing Camilla to smile as Nina turned raising her hands as if to say 'why did I try'. "Oh, talking of prom!" Amber exclaimed looking towards the girl she was buying a dress for, "Who are you going with? So, I can buy them the matching tie."