I think I love you

STILL CHAD'S POV

"Crystal's gonna get it!" Jacob said getting up from the table, slamming his fist against it.

"Wow...Jacob no need to result in violence," Mike said bringing him back down to the table.

"Why would she want to ruin the football teams reputation?! Chad's the best player we got!" Jacob said still steaming mad.

"I don't think i'm the best player...You're overreacting," I said hoping for him to calm down even the slightest.

"You are the best player Chad," Jacob said grabbing my shoulder and looking at me dead serious in the eyes for a second, before turning into his regular angry self again. The coach thought his violent outbursts were from steroids so he got tested. Turns out he wasn't on them and the coach had to say he was sorry for suspecting.

"It's best to leave it alone Jacob," Mike said as Jacob took a deep breath and calmly sat back down at the table.

"Guys I have a question," I said as all there heads turn towards me.

"What do you want to do about the whole Crystal thing then?" I asked as they all looked at eachother, this is probably the most thinking they have done in the past week or so. Sadly.

"Well... We cant just let this slide can we?" Mike stated as they all nodded in agreement.

"I have an idea!" Jacob said slamming his fist onto his palm.

"What might that be?" I asked. It's probably gonna be something stupid like crash her party (even though we were invited) or maybe lock her out of the party (even though she has the keys).

"We have to beat her up," He said as everyone turned to him, "You know so we can knock some sense into her."

"Jacob you do realise she is the head cheerleader that helps us win every game and that it's wrong to hit a girl right?" Mike said as I gave myself a face palm.

"Eh true... Maybe we can-" He started before I cutted him off. He probably was going to have another stupid idea anyway.

"I have an even better idea! But it includes all of us," I said as the team leaned forward to see what my plan was.

"We can take her purse and give it back to her once we get into her phone and text to a whole bunch of cheerleaders that shes a lezbo," I said as they gave me a devious smile.

"How are we gonna get the purse though?" Mike asked.

"Easily, when she puts it down during class one of us will grab it and the other will use the bathroom excuse. We'll give the purse to the bathroom dude and hide it in the weird cabinets under the sinks until it's showtime," I said sounding smarter than usual.

"So this is like a plan? LIKE A MISSION!" Jacob said as I nodded.

"Yeah Jacob... a mission," I said smiling at the word, we should all secret agent-ish and stuff.

"Now all we need to do is find out who will be in the plan," Mike said as I looked at them. Some of the football players aren't as stealthy as everyone else is to carry out this plan so I need to choose wisely.

"Well me, Mike, and Jacob," I said as the whole team sighed seeing how they're not going to take place in my master plan. We have the brains, bait, and strengh after all.

-THE CLASSROOM-

"So you guys know where to go right?" I asked as they nodded there heads. Jacob is going to be the bait and tae the purse into the bathroom, I will get the purse, and Mike (since he's in a diferent class) is going to be waiting in the bathroom for the purse.