We're Back Suckerz!

since i totally forgot the whole interview on the news thing I'm going back so... this will take place before the whole 2nd story line.

-------------------------------------

"You ready?!" Spike screamed waking me up.

"No. You dumb butt. How did you get in my room?!" I yelled at him, wondering how he keeps breaking into my room.

"You unlock your windows dummy! Anyone could come in," Spike said with a 'duh' attitude.

"Whatever its Saturday isn't it?" I asked trying to make Spike go away.

"Yeah. Its THE Saturday you expose that scumbag for what he really is, you know the international news interview?" He said as I get up and look through my closet rapidly.

"I didn't even plan my outfit," I said looking at the clock, "and I only have 2 hours, and I have to use 1 to get there!" I said as I frantically looked through my closet finding the perfect tee shirt. It was my old BOTDF tee shirt. The same one I was wearing when Henry confessed to me. So I just wore the whole outfit. I spiked my hair a bit and headed out.

The next thing I knew I was at the studio back stage. I was seated to be next coming up for an interview, a lady came up to me and started taking to me about the show.

"You do understand that this will be on international television so please don't screw up or anything there's already a lot of pressure on you because over 700,000 people are estimated to watch because of you," the lady said as I nodded to everything she said.

"700,000 people?" I asked.

"Yes, so don't screw up, okay?" She said harshly.

"Alright, I understand," I said as I was called on the stage.

"Now here's our first guest, Jay!" The man said seating me down to an oval table.

"hey Jay!" He said happily.

"Hey." I replied.

"What a handsome young boy you are," he said making me blush.

"T-thank you."

"Now what did you feel at the moment of the sighting?" He said more seriously.

"Well... I was sad of coarse, anyone would be. But, afterwards I called another guy that was interested in me so we started dating,so now I'm happy," I said smiling as the crowd watching that said 'aww'.

"Well, I'd like to read some of the audience's questions for you, many people had been emailing for you, you know," he said getting his computer and quickly going to the first question out of 5.

"Were the roses dropped on the floor yours? From Ashley in the UK."

"Well... Yeah. I was proud of him and I snuck out to get some flowers but he snuck out to steal a kiss."

"Two, Is your new boyfriend just a rebound guy? From Lindsey in Mexico."

"No, of course not. He was and is my love." I said getting a little offended.

"Three, Do you have a good relationship from Henry right now? From Cloud in the US."

"No. On fact we've kinda been ignoring each other."

"Four, is your boyfriend hot? Jordan from the Philippines."

"Yeah the hottest, I actually have a picture of him with me," I said holding out my picture to the cameras so the world could see how hot my boyfriend is.

"and the last one, If Henry was to apologize publicly would you still take him back? Me in here." The man asked as I thought about it for a second.

"No... I'm in love with my new boyfriend now," I said as we said our goodbyes and Henry was called to the stage. I ignored him And went straight home where I know Spike would be waiting.

"Hey Jay!" Spike said hugging me tightly and welcoming me into my own home.

"Hey, what's going on?" I asked him as he happily took me upstairs to my room.

"Look on top of your dresser," he said as I look to my dresser and see a huge framed picture of us together. We both both at the park one day and we decided to take a selfie eating a heart milkshake together.

"I love it," I said kissing Spike and laying on my bed.

"Can I sleep with you?" He asked me getting undressed.

"Fine, but If you dare try anything funny I will kill you," I said pulling him close to me and cuddling him.

"You know, I have something to tell you... But it might not be good news." Spike said as I took him out of my arms and sat up.

"Whats the matter babe," I said as thoughts raced through my mind like crazy.

"I-I have really bad news about Alexia that happened earlier today," he said as my eyes began to widen.

"Well don't leave me hanging stupid!" I said glaring at him.

"She's attempted suicide," he finally said as I let out a huge breath.

"That's good," I said as he began looking at me questionably.

"Good?" He asked.

"You said attempted instead of committed. She should be fine," I said going back to my cuddle position with Spike.

"It doesn't even leave you even a little bit sad that she attempted suicide in the first place?" He asked still shook up by the whole thing.

"Spike, she's not dead. She's just mentally I'll. which is a good thing, I'm not sad because she probably had a reason to do it." I said as he nodded and dug his face deep in my chest.

"I'm scared." He said.

"What are you scared for?" I asked him looking down at him as if he was just a little baby.

"I was playing slender man earlier when I was waiting for you," he said as I began laughing.

"WHATS SO FUNNY!?" He half screamed as I smiled at him.

"Your such a baby." I said kissing him.

"I'm a sexy baby... Right?" He asked as I nodded and we tried to go to sleep.