Julias POV

I NOW HAVE 50 READS AND IM GETTING CLOSER TO 100 :D

THANKS GUYS

-----------------------------

I woke up with a call from Alexia on 4:00 in the morning.

"Hey jewels," she said, once again, calling me by that stupid nickname.

"Hey girl," I said sleepily seeing its 4:00 in the FRIKIN morning.

"I'm ready to be back in school tomorrow." She said.

"That's awesome, how'd you get out of the mental institute?" I asked her curiously.

"They said as long as I took my anti-depressants and surrounding myself with good people I should be fine, but they said that a new medicine they introduced me to will make me have major mood swings." She said.

"Ok whatever, you could've just surprised me like a normal person at school, but whatevers I guess you can just tell me in the middle of my sleep," I said sarcastically.

"Oops sorry, I was just so excited I lost track of time!" She said happily.

"Fine whatever see you at school tomorrow..." I ended, hanging up on her and going back to sleep. I then was awakened a few hours later by my alarm clock. I put on my clothes and headed for the bus. I sat next to the same girl I sit next to everyday, she's a bit nerdy, with a braid, uniform that's not needed, normal backpack, and large glasses. I walk into the school and see Henry talking dreamily with my sister.

"So do you think your ready?" Henry said to my sister winking.

"I'm ready for it, I bet it's gonna be really big I wonder how it's gonna fit in with the rest..." She said normally as I gasped. I can't believe my sister is gonna do THAT with HIM.

"That's good, remember Friday at the gym." He said leaving.

"Vanessa! You can't to THAT with HIM!" I said nearly screaming.

"Whats the big deal? People do it every year and it always works out on the end." She said shrugging.

"But you can't loose your v card!" I whispered in her ear.

"Well aren't you a little eavesdropper," Van said rolling her eyes, " were not doing that we are just creating a float and I was talking about all of the boring parades and how our flashy one will fit in with the rest, you just had bad timing."she ended explaining everything.

"And Friday?" I asked looking at her suspiciously.

"Football game, I'm a cheerleader.Duh," she said smirking.

"Can I be there, watching I mean," I said hoping she'd say yes so I could spy on Henry.

"Whatever," Van said walking away. I then went to science class then it was lunch, since it is a super short day (that only happens once a month) after lunch we go straight home.

"Julia I need your help!" Ethan said blocking my view of Henry by sitting in the way.

"What!?" I half screamed getting fed up with other peoples stupid problems.

"I just wanted to know if you could tell Alexia that she could reconsider her solution." Ethan said tugging on my sleeve.

"She doesn't want anything to do with you, you should join the Logan club, she had moved on to Mace," I said looking at Ethan's reaction and regretting what I just said.

"I'm sorry... Whats your problem?" Ethan asked sensing what I was feeling.

"I can't find a boyfriend...." I said blushing a bit.