These Are My Confessions

Davi’s POV

I woke up by Spike who so happened to be in my room… WAIT. HOW DID HE GET IN MY ROOM?!?!?

“What are you doing here?!” I said angrily, looking at Spike like he was crazy.

“Your mom let me in, Vanessa told me where you lived aaaaaaaannnnnnd you only live a few doors down,” Spike answered stretching out the word aaaaaaaannnnnnd.

“Mom let you in?” I asked still sleepy, I looked over at the alarm clock and it was only 6:00 in the morning.

“Yeah, she’s cool. She looks familiar though…” Spike answered as I realized that NO ONE should EVER know my secret.

“Odd, maybe you saw her at the store or something,” I lied covering for myself.

“I guess so,” He said sitting himself down on my bed.

“So why are you here?” I asked getting up.

“Wanted to know if you wanted to walk to school with me, I still have no idea where Alexia is,” He said as I got dressed.

“Ooh yeah, she joined some extra activity for a play or something so she’s not there during lunch. We can walk with her and Ethan later,” I said putting on my pants.

“Yeah, that would be cool,” He said as I finished putting on my shoes.

“Spike…? Can I ask you something?” I asked looking straight at spike.

“Sure, anything.”

“Can you not randomly wake me up and break into my house?” I asked still staring at him. Sometimes I realize that I have the weirdest conversations, such as this one.

“Haha, alright. Only if you promise to walk with me every day!” He said giving an awkward chuckle.

“Fair enough, it’s better than waking up to your face every day,” I said teasing Spike.

“Whatever! It’s an honor waking up to this BEAUTIFUL face of mine.”

“Pfft, yeah right!” I said as he threw my pillow at me.

“Wow, that hurt soooooooooo much,” I said rolling my eyes at his attempt to hurt me.

“Shut up…” He said as I left the room followed by him. I waved bye to my mom and walked out the door.

“So Chad huh?” I said teasing Spike even more, causing him to blush.

“I’m not sure, I know he’s straight but…” He said chocking on his words.

“But?”

“He reminds me of someone I use to know,” He said smiling, pushing aside whatever he was going to actually say.

“Wanna talk about it?” I said, walking.

“Nah, not right now at least,” he said giving a small sad smile.

“Alright…Whatever you want,” I said returning the smile. I could see Alexia and Ethan down the road, I ran to them as well as Spike.

“Hey guys,” Ethan said turning to the two of us.

“Sup?” Spike said, sounding like his usual cool self.

“Nothing much,” Ethan replied continuing to walk with Alexia.

“Oh hi Alexia!” Spike said giving her a big bear hug.

“What’s this for?” She asked resisting the hug.