Henrys night

"Sparks." I said smiling at Henry gazing into his eyes.

"We have sparks too." Spike said ruining the moment and taking the back tip of my jacket kissing me forcefully.

"STOP ALREADY!" Henry said pulling him away from me.

"We can’t share him." Spike said angrily growling at the end of his sentence.

"Well no dur." Henry said sarcastically.

"Jay, you have to choose." Henry said having mercy in his eyes.

"I can’t right now." I said as a way of stalling.

"How about we can both spend one night with him and after the two nights he can choose... It should work I saw it in a manga once." Spike said.

"Sounds like a good idea, but it’s up to Jay if he wants to go with it or not." Henry said.

"I’ll go with it, Henry can have the first night tomorrow." I said shrugging, for once I felt awesome having two guys fight for me but on the other hand I feel sympathy for the both of them. I mean I don't even think that I’m good enough for either one of them.

-----THE FOLLOWING NIGHT-----

I didn't know what to wear for the date so I decided to just wear my pierce the veil tee, black skinny jeans, and some converse.

"You ready babe?" Henry said looking as normal as usual. He was wearing a white sleeveless shirt which showed his somewhat muscular arms, jeans, and vans.

"Yea." I said walking with him to where ever were gonna go silently. We were at a beach.

"What are we gonna do here?" I asked knowing it would be too cold to get in the water.

"A picnic and since hardly anybody comes here at night we'd have this whole place to ourselves."

"Cool." I said catching myself smiling. We then at a romantic candled lit dinner and chased each other around. At one point he took off his shirt, then his shoes, then his... HOLY CRAP WHY IS HE TAKING OFF HIS PANTS.

"Henry what are you-" I said panicking about him doing that, he cut me off mid-sentence then said " I wanna go swimming."

"I’ll come too." I said stripping my clothes off other than my boxers.

"The waters cold!" Henry said running feet first into it.

"Ill warm you." I said jumping into his arms him then dropping me in the water, where I was so cold I hugged him and had my feet around his waist. We were both laughing up until he suddenly frowned, making me frown.

"Please don't go with Spike..." He said holding me in his arms.

"You’re not supposed to talk about Spike on our night." I said frowning getting off of him and instead standing close to him still in his arms.

"I know but I just know he's not gonna treat you right." He said kissing the top of my head squeezing me even more in his arms.

"I love you," He started,” and I won’t let him take you from me." He said making me cry.

"Henry, if I weren't in love with both of you I wouldn't need to have this 2 night thing, the problem is I am so I do need this, remember that even if I don't pick u, u would always have a small portion of my heart..." I said sobbing.

"I know." he said as the sun began to rise.

"Its beauti-." I said as Henry interrupted me with a kiss.

"This might be the last time I can do that." He said smiling.

"Let’s get dressed." I said smiling. We both got dresses and went our own ways after that I wonder what Spikes date will be like...

-------------------------------------

I know this is a short chapter but my friend Julia kept rushing me.

This chapter is dedicated to GirlWithTheRedEyes and my best friend Julia.

Girlwiththeredeyes because she was the first to comment on my story and Julia because she’s supporting me... <3 have a WONDROUS day