Im a Monster

Jay's POV

I was waiting on Carmen to get out of his house, apparently it take him FOREVER to get dressed. He is defiantly the girl in this relationship. Things have been sorta quiet since Henry and Spike left me, I sorta miss them actually but I can understand why they don't want to be my friend anymore. All of a sudden I saw Carmen get out of his house and walk over to me.

"Hey Jay," He said smiling at me.

"Hey Carmen..." I said still zoning out into the sky.

"What's the matter you seem kind of out of it lately," He said taking my chin softly and having me face him.

"Nothing... Just been thinking recently," I said giving him a fake smile as we both held hands to go to school.

"Just recently?" He asked giggling.

"Yeah," I said laughing and walking with him to school.

"So what have you been thinking about?" He asked sweetly.

"Stuff, nothing super important really," I said making sure not to lie to him.

"Have you been thinking about the thing I asked you about before?" He asked.

"What did you ask me?" I said forgetting he ever asked me anything.

"I asked you if you wanted to help me come out to my parents, they still don't now I'm into...well...dudes," He said whispering 'dudes'.

"Sure, have a date planned?"

"I was planning tomorrow, cuz it's Friday."

"True."

"What are we gonna say?" He asked blushing.

"We'll just explain, I'm sure they love you enough to accept it. My parents did."

"Babe?"

"Yeah?

"I love you," he said letting go of my hand.

"I love you to," I said facing him and stopping.

"I have something I want to tell you... I mean... You might not like it though." He said worrying me.

"It's okay Carmen you can tell me everything.

"I want to tell you how I found out I was gay," he said as I smiled of relief.

"Go ahead baby,"I said stroking his chin making him shiver.

"I had a crush on my brother, I first found out when I was five but I didn't know what it was then. Then when I was 9 I found it out and instantly had to tell him. He rejected me... Then he committed suicide a year after," he said leaving many thoughts in my head.

"Your brother?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah," he said blushing," I know it's wrong especially because were both boys."

"It's okay babe, may he rest in peace." I said giving him a reassuring smile.

"I hope he burns in hell," he said emotionless, catching me off guard.

"Why?" I asked as his face drained from all the life that was in him 2 seconds ago.

"He rejected me." He stated.

"And...?" I asked, I've been rejected before but I'm not all serious about it.

"He burnt all my feelings with his words and left my heart to die," he said looking at me straight into the eyes.

"Babe. I'm sorry, but he's still family... He's still your brother after all," I said still in disbelief of the poison he's saying.

"He's dead to me," he said as he gasped for hair like he was being chocked. He fell to the ground, his right hand on his neck.