Sparks

I stood in the front of crystals house stupidly waiting for Henry to show up, I was 10 minutes late in the first place hoping he'd be waiting for me. I spot him a street away walking to where I'm standing. I quickly sat on a cement thing that blocks the dirt and bushes from everything else, I look up at the starry sky so I could look mysterious and cool. I felt like I was looking at the stars forever but in the corner of my eye I finally saw Henry.

"You ready to go in?" He asked politely.

"Yeah." I said hearing Ke$ha music get louder and louder I also heard people talking loudly and some even shouting.

The first thing me and Henry see getting in is some drunk party girl (Layla) screaming "LETS PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE I PICK WHO!"

Crystal being the superior one said, “yeah totally, pick 3 girls and 5 boys including me and you. “She sat on the outside of a circular rug which I think was supposed to be the circle.

Layla screamed, "I PICK U." Each times she picks a person. I'm guessing since me and Henry were closer she chose us to be in the circle. There weren't a lot of interesting people at the party but she sure did pick odd people to be in the circle. There was the jock (his name is Chad by the way), some emo kid with pale skin and thick blonde hair with a strip of dark blue in it, me, and Henry.

"I go first." Crystal said happily as she spun the bottle which landed on Chad. Of course since she was a cheerleader and he was a jock they ended up making out, with everyone whooping and screaming. She politely gave the bottle to me, I was shaking as I spun it, and it landed on the emo kid. He spent no time grabbing my chin and forcing a long, hard, wet kiss on me, he shoved his tongue down my throat causing me to almost choke. Since he wasn't letting go I might as well enjoy it. Everyone was screaming in the background and I even saw Henry sitting there uncomfortably which made me kinda guilty but I was so caught up in the moment. I put my tongue in his mouth and grabbed his chin so we could be even closer, syncing with the kiss. Henry stormed out of the party and the emo kid pulled away licking the outer part of my lip then leaving the party all together. That was my first kiss. I chase after Henry until we reached the backyard where hardly no one was at.

"How could you do that to me?" Henry said sobbing

"I didn't think you would mind." I said confused on why he was so mad.

"Jay I'm gay..." [Omg it rhymes] He said sadly.

"Do you like me?" I asked almost puppy dog like.

"No, I love you." He said smiling wiping away the tears.

"Was that your first kiss?" He said blushing while still being angry.

"Yeah." I replied turning as red as him.

"Can I give you a second?" He said.

"Second what?" I said being slow.

"Kiss." He said leaning in.

"Yes." I replied kissing him passionately his tongue slowly entering my mouth exploring it. I tried copying but it was too hard. We kept kissing up until I couldn't breathe since I was new with it. But it just made Henry laugh. He has such a perfect laugh.

"How long have you liked me?" I asked me being in his arms.

"Well I just realized it today but I think I've always liked you just without knowing it." He said hugging me tighter.

"I love you." I said burying my head on his chest.

"I love you too." He said kissing the top of my head. I honestly didn't want this to end. I was too afraid to ask him if were dating or not so I better just not ask until the right moment... I don't want to ruin this one with some stupid and silly question.