Spikes night

We were all sitting at the lunch table awkwardly. I was in the middle and Spike and Henry were next to me, Chad (the jock) and Crystal were sitting in front of us eating happily with Chads arm over Crystals shoulder.

"So Henry, did you find a girlfriend yet?" Chad said emotionless.

"I'm gay." Henry said rolling his eyes

"Fine then, have you found a boyfriend yet?" Chad said annoyed stretching out the word boyfriend.

"Yeah, hopefully." Henry said taking a bite from his sandwich.

"Don't get your hopes up." Spike said eating an orange piece off his orange. Me just sitting there awkwardly.

"Chad why are we sitting by a bunch of homos again?" Crystal said with no mercy.

"Henry's a bro I can't just ignore him like I ignore Jay and Spike." Chad said making it very clear to me and spike.

"I just joined the football team." Henry said as me and Spike nodded are heads because everything made sense now.

"Jay wanna come to a sleepover party tonight?" Crystal said knowing no one would dare reject her offer.

"Sorry, I have something planned." I said looking at Spike.

"Yeah, he does." Spike said smoothly stroking my chin and winking sending chills down my back as Henry rolled his eyes.

"You both can come." Crystal said shrugging.

"Sure." Spike said shrugging it off.

"Spike!" I whispered in his ear.

"It's better than what I had planned..." Spike said (by the way he had planned nothing so far).

"Fine" I said out loud.

"So you guys are going?" Crystal asked.

"Yeah, but why are you inviting us in the first place?" Spike said curiously.

"I'm inviting people I don't usually invite like... You, Jay, Julia, Alexia, Nate, and even Ethan." Crystal said counting the names on her hands... She counted six by the way, she then walked off and went to her class early.

"Who’s Julia?" I asked Henry since Spike was new here.

"Just this really shy girl... You won't expect much from her..." Henry said not knowing much about her.

“And Alexia...?" Spike asked being the first (little) sentence he spoke to Henry since the agreement.

"Some emo girl who somehow became friends with Crystal." Henry said as Spike gave out an, "ooh."

"Nate and Ethan?" I asked Henry since those are the last people she said.

"Nate is some guy who is rumored to be gay, you know, the one with the orange Eminem hair and the rainbow back pack. And Ethan is just some normal guy who I think is dating Alexia... I'm not sure." Henry said scratching his chin.

"Whatever.... Sounds like a train wreck." Spike said throwing away his food and holding my hand so we could walk to class together.

-----------------------------AFTER SCHOOL ON CRYSTALS FRONT PORCH

"Ready." Spike said half smiling.

"Ready." I said huffing out a piece of my hair. Suddenly the door opened and we are welcomed by odd people in pajamas.

"You guys better get changed." Crystal said pointing us to the bathroom.

"Ok," we said getting in together.