Suicidal romance

Of course it was heartbreaking I practically spent ALL night crying and screaming. So my dad told the school that I would be taking a week off for personal reasons and they agreed. It's Monday and I'm at the hospital, again.

"May I see Ethan? It's me again, Alexia," I said as the nurse willingly guided me to the room Ethan was resting at. I sat on the chair and stocked his hair softly trying not to wake him up.

"Hey Alexia," Ethan said softly opening his eyes.

"Hey, I'm here again." I said normally.

"Alexia, may I see you outside again?" The doctor said leading me, yet again, outside.

"What?" I asked.

"I think that Ethan's ready for you to tell him the truth, he's been through 2 days of therapy and is now ready for new information, if he takes it well he will be released from the hospital and put back in school," The doctor said as I smiled.

"OH MY GOSH THATS... WELL.... AMAZE BALLS!!!" I said practically jumping up and down in joy and doing mini happy dances.

"There is a chance that he won't take it well... And he might suffer some brain damage." The doctor said I stop every happy movement I was doing and turned sadly to him.

"Brain damage? How bad?"

"I honestly don't know how bad the side-effects are, they haven't been studied..." The doctor said looking down on me.

"That's okay there's a chance! Can I get back inside and tell him?" I said smiling as the doctor led me back to the room with Ethan looking at me curiously.

"Ethan I have some news to tell you," I said with the doctor behind me taking notes.

"Tell me it, I can handle it." Ethan said giving me hope.

"At the party.... You confessed to me and I said yes, it's been a few weeks after that and we even made new friends and I even got kicked out from your house cause we were caught kissing on your bed," I started with his heart beat quickening rapidly on the heartbeat teller thingy.

"Doctor we need to stop this!" One of the nurses yelled.

"No, Alexia I'm the doctor, please continue," The doctor said as I nodded in tears.

"And then we were holding hands standing on the other side of the road and I told you to look both ways," I said chocking on my words, "And you did, but it was too late the car had hit you." I ended looking straight at Ethan.

"Alexia... That's amazing!" Ethan said pulling me close to kiss him. We kissed but then he stopped. Everything stopped.

"EVERYONE EMERGENCY!!! THE PATIENTS HEART STOPPED BEATING!" The nurse said as a ton of nurses pulled me away and dragged Ethan away from my sight. I was sobbing more than ever knowing that his heart STOPPED because of me. He might be DEAD.

"I'm sorry miss... The test results will come tomorrow." The doctor said kicking me out of the hospital.

"DADDY!" I screamed into my phone crying to my dad.

"What happened!? I'm coming as soon as I can!" My dad answered hanging up on me.I had to wait a few minutes until he came to pick me up.

"Is he really worth all those tears?" My dad asked with his eyes set on the road.

"Yeah he his, dad did I tell you what happened?" I said as my dad shook his head with a furrowed eyebrows.

"The doctor told me that I could tell Ethan the truth. I did and once we kissed I caused him so much excitement that his heart stopped beating. I'm getting the test results tomorrow as well as his parents." I said as my dad started to look sad.