Chaotic Truth

(Alexia's POV)

I stood there dumb. I thought she was my best friend... Why did she hide her feelings from me? I was just standing there until

Mace came running from behind me.

"Oh my god! Alexia, what happened?!" He screamed holding me in his arms until my face was in his chest, tears slowly began to fall.

"I wanna go back," I said as he pulled me away from his chest.

"Back?" He asked.

"To the facility, I'm not ready to face the world... Not like this atleast," I said as he wiped some tears from my face.

"Ok. But on the way there you have to tell me what happened," he said as we left the cafeteria. I followed him to the car and he drove me back to the facility. I explained as we got there.

"That's harsh," he said making sure to keep his eyes on the road.

"I know, but everything happened for a reason."I said.

"Are you okay?" He asked a couple minutes after out of no where.

"Huh?" I said confused.

"The whole situation, I just wanted to know if you were alright after seeing Logan, Ethan, your 'incident', and Julia. I just wanted to know if your alright." He said sweetly.

"Yeah, thanks. And by the way it wasn't an 'incident' I attempted suicide," I said as he nodded, it then was silent for a while.

"So what are you gonna do with your life?" I said breaking the silence.

"I think I'll dedicate it to helping you," he said with a serious look on his face.

"I won't allow you to, your too smart for it, if you wanted you can become an astronaut or a lawyer or even a doctor. You can't limit your life just to help me," I said looking at the side of his face.

"I know... But I love you and I don't want anything to happen to you," he said pulling over to the facility.

"I already told you, I'm not ready for a relationship at this time," I said getting out of the car following Mace into the building.

"I'll wait for you." He said getting to the door with my 'special helper'.

"Hey Alexia! Back so soon?" She said smiling. She's always smiling, it's part of her job.

"Yeah I got in some trouble with my best friend at school, that's all. But I think it was too much and I'd like to take a break from the outside world. I think I'd be better if I just stayed here with you and Mace for another week or so." I said.

"That a okay," she said leaving me alone in the room and going outside to talk to Mace. I waited for the lady to came back and when she did she escorted me to my room and just left me with some other girl.

"Hi," I said looking at my 'cellmate'.

"Hi," she said shaking. She looked about 30-40, white hair overtaking her brown hair, she was shaking like mad.

"Whats the matter?" I asked looking at her confused.

"My husband died. I killed my sister... But I never had a sister. Then how did I kill her?" She said, then she mumbled to herself. I think she's crazy.

"What are you here for?" She asked as if we were in prison. I mean were not, but it's a hell like it.

"Attempted suicide," I said as tears flowed down her eyes.

"Whats the matter?" I asked her as she looked at me in the eyes.

"I can tell people's pain by there voice. Yours is always so nervous and shaky. I can tell you have trust issues. And you have been recently betrayed but this isn't the first time. Someone close to you had left you somehow, which is probably the reason for the suicide, is it not?" She said scaring me a little.

"Yes, and how did you know that by my voice?" I asked.

"It's just a gift. I guess being a mad-women has its perks," she said smiling as tears continue to flow down.

"Amazing," I said under my breath.

"So who left you?" She asked.

"Oh... Umm... Just some guy," I said pushing some hair from my eyes.

"Tell me more about they guy," she said interested.

"Well, he was... Amazing. It was like static every time he was around me. Not only that but his smile was enough to leave me thinking about him for days. So when I was with him he way hit by a car and had amnesia. They said it was okay for him to know the truth so I told him. But his heart got to...'excited'. I thought he was gonna die." I said crying a little.

"What are you doing here then?" She said taking my shoulder in her hand.

"What do you mean? I already called it off... It's for the best." I said looking up at her.

"It's not too late, you can still be with him. Your young. Your free. Your not gonna waste away like me. Your different from me. Your strong." She said each word she said bringing me courage.

"Thank you," I said smiling sadly

"Your welcome," she said as I ran. I ran all the way to Ethan's house where I waited for him to get out of school. All of a sudden I saw him.

"Ethan!" I screamed running to him.

"Alexia. Why so you look so tired?" He asked.

"No time to explain, Ethan, I love you. I need you." I said panting quickly kissing him.

"That's awesome." He said smiling and kissing me again.

"Now whats with that Mace guy?" He asked as I just realized that I totally forgot about anyone else. I was just filled with Ethan. What ever happened to Spike Jay and Henry. Nate? Well never mind.

"Are you jealous?" I said quickly changing the topic.

"What... No." He said blushing.

"Your totally jealous." I said smiling.

"No im not!" He said.

"Yea you are."

"I am not."

"Yep, you defiantly are."

"What if I am?"

"Then I win this argument."

"But you argument is invalid."

"Just kiss me already." I ended kissing him.

"I love how are arguments end." He said after the kiss.

"Me too." I said winking.

"Don't you have to make up with Julia?" He asked. I then nodded and went to Julia's house.

"Jewels can we talk?" I said as she nodded and let me in her home and I followed her to her room where we could be alone.

"I'm sorry." Julia said as I nodded.

"Wh did you say that though?" I asked her.

"I was just mad at myself and I took it out on you." She said as we talked for a while. I then went to the mental facility and candled the week.

"Alexia, what about us?" Mace said tapping my shoulder as I went to the dorm where that women was.

"What about us?" I asked stopping and turning to him.

"Aren't you gonna answer?" He said as I nodded.

"I'm not interested." I said continuing on my way to the girl that fixed most of my problems with her rantings.

"Hello Alexia," she said smiling at me.

"How do you know my name? I never told you." I asked her.

"I asked the lady," she said as I got relieved.

"Do you have any problems? I want to help you." I asked her as she smiled at me.

"Well I am homeless." She said as everything suddenly got sad. I then called my dad and I could let her stay with us for a while. Everyone is happy in the end I guess....