What do people think of me?

Alexia's POV

"Hey dude," I said walking up to Ethan since we kinda have no choice. I mean, we both go to the same path.

"Hey," he said awkwardly a silence floating.

"So whats new?" He said starting a conversation so we could stop this awkward aura.

"I heard your dating Alaina," I said faking a smile and he faked his.

"Yeah... Well this is kinda awkward," he said as we continued walking.

"Kinda..." I replied.

"Can we stop this?" He said turning to me.

"Stop what?" I asked him as we continued walking.

"This. This awkwardness, let's just return to the way it was in 6th grade. Friends." He said.

"I don't think I can do that," I said to him as he looked at me confused.

"Why not?"

"I thought you, out of all people, who have realized it by now."

"What!" He said angrily as I felt tears well up in my eyes, I tried to hold it back like I usually do, and I did.

"My heart hurts when I'm with you," I said trying my hardest to keep my tears back.

"No, I want a real reason."

"It's hurts when I see you, haven't you realized that?!Your kinda being a huge... slut." I said ending my words with a mad glance at him.

"Slut! I'm the slut?! How am I slut!?" He asked almost yelling, by now we were at the school so a small group of people surrounded us.

"You get over things too quickly, I hate you," I said, when I ended there was a silence floating through the whole outside of the school. The doors just opened so I just ran to my class. It didn't help that he was in almost everyone of my classes but the last one.

On first period he quickly sat next to me and asked, "you don't hate me really? Do you?"

"Yes, I'm gonna sit somewhere else," I said getting up and leaving to some random table with a bunch of jocks. They didn't really mind me, but I was kinda awkward for me. I guess me and him just really aren't meant to be.

"She's so emo..." Some girls said behind me.

"I think she can hear you, Shh," another one said as I regularly did my work and didn't even glance back.

"If she could she would've turned by now wouldn't she?" She said, by this point I couldn't tell which one was which because there voices became so quiet you couldn't hear the characteristics of there voices.

"Didn't you hear about the suicide?"

"What suicide?"

"The one about Ethan, I'm so surprised you didn't hear by now!"

"Ethan? Aren't they dating?"

"No- he has a new girl, keep up."

"Fine, I feel like no one tells me anything, anywayz.... continue."

"Well she like totally thought she killed him."

"Pfft, killed him?"

"Yep and she killed herself over it, I heard she even cut some of her finger off to write something in blood in the mirror. Gross."

"Wow do you think we could ask her about it?"

"No, it's probably a tough topic for her."

"Well... I guess I understand, wait I have a question."