School. Dances. Suck. Tacos.

JUST A QUICK SIDE NOTE:

This is actually a graduation dance there graduating in a month :0

This is a re-post because my last one was in private...so XD I screwed up

Alaina's POV:

"Hey girl," I said sitting in my seat next to Alexia.

"Hey..." She said weakly.

"Aren't you excited?" I asked pulling out the supplies I needed for math class.

"For what?" She asked turning her head to me.

"The dance today!" I said reminding her.

"Not really, I have no one to go with. Who are you going with?" She asked me making my face turn bright red.

"Ethan."

"I thought so," she replied continuing to do her work.

"I thought you had a boyfriend?" I asked starting my work.

"Yeah, but we never ACTUALLY met," she said her cheeks starting to fill with color.

"Ooh that makes sense, how did you two meet?"

"Through hot or not," she said chuckling.

"Lol that's awesome," I said smiling as me and her continued doing our work in silence.

"I want a girl that stays up too late, and when I call she doesn't answer the phone!!!" A song started playing through our classrooms doors. The teacher then opened the door followed by everyone crowded my the doors.

"I want a bad girl, I want it bad! I want a bad girl, baby bad! I want a love that's crazy, yeah!" The song continued playing the music getting louder and louder. By this point I'm already out of the seat trying to catch a glimpse of whats happening. Alexia's face turned bright red when she found out who it was... I wonder why? The dude then walked into our classroom, everyone getting out of the way. He had short hair, but had a long bang covering most of his left eye. He had snakebites and was wearing a plain black muscle top, and yes he had a 'little' bit of muscles

"Can you please turn that down?" The teacher said calmly pointing at the phone is his pocket.

"Yeah sure," he said pulling out his phone and pausing the song.

"What was that song?" A classmate asked out of nowhere.

"Bad by the cab," the guy said flashing his smile. His teeth has two really sharp teeth near the comers of his smile that sorta looked like fangs.

"Can you all please return to your seats and do your work?" The teacher said as everyone sat down.

"Excuse me....miss?" The guy asked tapping the teachers shoulder.

"Yes?" She said turning to him.

"I don't have a seat," he said smirking.

"Just sit in the desk above Alaina," she said going back to her desk followed by him again.

"I have another question," he said as the teacher slowly began getting annoyed.

"Whats that?" She asked, frowning.

"I don't know who Alaina is," he said as I slowly sunk my head down.

"Alaina please raise your hand," the teacher said as I raised my hand. I managed to mumble "damn it", Alexia giving me an amused look.

"Thanks teach," the guy said smiling, showing his fangs again.

"Please take those off during class," the teacher said, the guy stopping and turning to the teacher.