Hot and heavy

Patty

When you're dating someone, making out gets a little heated. Nate and I got a lot heated, and I don't mean sex.

Nate's bedroom got hot with our steamy make-out session.

We were lying on his bed, kissing, even though I should be working on homework. He moved his hand under my shirt, landing right on my chest, causing me to gasp against his lips.

He stopped and whirled his hand. "Sorry."

"It's okay. I wasn't expecting it." I sat up and fixed my shirt.

He sat up and looked at me. "We don't have to do more than a kiss."

I took a deep breath and looked at him. "I want to do more, but I'm a little scared."

"Okay. How about if we take it nice and slow? If it makes you uneasy, tell me to stop."

I nodded my head, biting my bottom lip.

He reached down and dragged my shirt over my head. Then he took his hands and pulled down my bra straps until he exposed my chest. He lowered his head and kissed my skin. Holy hell.

He cupped my chest as he kissed my skin, letting his tongue glide over my breasts. He worked on one, then moved to the other side. A small moan escaped my lips.

He focused on my chest. He made his way down to the waist of my jeans and undid the button, pulling down the zipper to give him access. When he slipped his hand into my panties, my breathing hitched.

I moved my legs, giving him better access, then he touched an area that made me groan. He used his hand and mouth on my body as it moved. My heart sped as my breathing increased.

Nate crashed his lips against mine as I groaned, and my body shuddered. I grabbed his shirt as he continued, causing me to groan against his lips.

The experience was earth-shattering. Nate pulled his hand out of my pants, and I let go of his shirt, falling back onto his bed with my chest still exposed.

All I can say is, oh, my God.

As I lay blissfully, he lay next to me and started kissing me again. I couldn't resist his lips. I heard a zipper as his breathing increased, and I opened an eyelid to see him taking care of business.

My eyes widened. Shit. I wasn't aware Nate was that big. Nate reached for my hand, placed it on him, then put his hand on top of mine and guided me.

Within minutes, he found his release and groaned. Ew, the substance was all sticky and coated my hand. I pulled my hand away and looked at it, which was so gross.

He laid on his back with himself still exposed and his eyes closed, trying to catch his breath. I leaned over the bed, grabbed an article of clothing, and cleaned off my hand. I handed the shirt to him.

He opened one eye and laughed. He took the shirt from me, cleaned himself off, and tossed it into the hamper.

I pulled up my bra as he pulled up his boxers.

"Did we?" I asked.

"Yep."

"Interesting."

He propped himself up. "Did it bother you?"

"No, it was weird."

"Trust me. Blue balls aren't fun." He smiled as I laughed.

"Do guys do this often?"

"Pretty much. Sometimes, you don't have a choice."

"Have you done this a lot since we started dating?"