13: Homework

A/N: Hi I'm so sorry that i haven't been updating but i promise that ill try to update more often. 

This was roughly written a while ago so it might not make a lot of sense which i apologise for. 

If you guys have any ideas about what plot twists you would like to see or anything like that just DM me or leave a comment! 

(As always this chapter isnt edited, but please let me know where i made mistakes)

Bella's P. O. V

"Sammy where have you been lately? I hardly see you nowadays" I say as i walk towards my brother to give him a big hug. He returns the hug and mumbles something about being busy with school. "Bells do we have any food in this place, I'm starving" i roll my eyes at my brother and his behaviour. "Yeah there should be something in the fridg-" before i could finish my sentence Sam is already making his way towards the kitchen. I decide to walk up to my room to finish off my homework. 

Yes, that's right. Homework. 

You must be thinking 'Bella why on earth are you doing homework when your best friend is locked up somewhere?' well to answer your question, I'm doing my homework to distract me from worrying about Thea. Thea's birthday is coming up soon and i hope that i can bring her home before her birthday, so we can celebrate. My hope of getting Thea home soon is running out, because we've had no new leads or anything. Which is very frustrating because who knows how much longer Thea has in that godforsaken place.  Sooner or later I'm just gonna go in there and get her out me, which probably won't be the best idea but its better than nothing. 

I feel like we're making no process with all this, but i know that Léon is trying his hardest to help. 

Léon.

Gosh that man is wonderful, he's helped me out so much. But i  can't help but feel guilty that I've gotten distracted from Thea by Léon. But it's not my fault because that French man looks like he was made by Gods. 

My thoughts were cut off when i heard a knock on the front door, i get up from my bed and i make my way down to the front door. But when i get there i see Léon and Nickolay talking with my brother. Sam looked very annoyed by Léon and Nickolay being here, but i don't understand why. Because my brother hardly knows them. Léons eyes flick over to me the moment i step into view. A small smile appears on his face and he slowly makes his way over to me to give me a hug. 

"Hey what are you guys doing here?" I ask as i break away from Léon, my eyes flick between him and Nickolay waiting for an answer. Neither of them answer which makes me confused. I look over towards my brother to see him glaring at Léon, i think if i get any more confused right now my head will stop working. 

"We were coming here to talk to you about something important," Nickolay says which makes me look from my brother to him. A look of realisation crosses my face as i figure out what he means. I gesture them to follow me upstairs to my room, they slowly begin to follow behind me. While we were walking up the stairs i feel a rough hand clasp around my own, i look down at my hand and then i look up to Léon whos looking straight ahead with a small smile. 

Once we were in my room i shut my door and i turn to face the boys. I raise my eyebrow indicating that i wanted to know whats going on. Léon clears his throat and glances at Nickolay. 

"Dallas has found out that he's not the only one close to us who is working on the bad side, someone else is" Once again I'm confused. So that means that one of my friends helped take Thea? Who would do that? Léon must've sensed my confusion because he squeezed my hand gently. 

"From now on i think we all have to be careful about what people we tell things" Nickolay nods his head in agreement, and then he looks towards me with a small smile. 

Sam's P.O.V

"He's not the only one who is working on the bad side, someone else is" Damn it if only i came earlier to eavesdrop i would know who the stupid French guy is talking about. But now I've got to find out who they were talking about and then I've gotta tell boss which will not be fun because he is always angry. Sighing i walk back to my room and i pick up my phone and i dial my bosses number.

"Hey i've gotta tell you something, let's meet up."