6: I Don't Think Bella Likes Me That Much

Dallas' P. O. V

I really need to swallow my pride and get this over and done with, i know that it'll be a death mission but i need to do this. I need to get my Thea out of there and only one person can help me. I slowly raise my hand to knock on the door. I hear footsteps coming closer to the door. The door opens and as soon as the person sees me they slam the door shut. 

"Come on Bella i need to talk to you" I plead to the door. The door slowly opens enough for me to see half of her face. "What do you need to talk about?" She asks me slowly. I shrug my shoulders and shove my hands in my pant pockets. She sighs and opens the door enough for me to slip in. I stand awkwardly in the entrance of her house waiting for her to show me where we're going. She walks in front of me and gestures for me to follow her, we walk up stairs and go into a room that i presume is hers. When she opens the door a guy is in there, his back is facing me but i can feel the dominance radiating off of him. I glance at Bella to see her standing in front of me with a pissed off facial expression. 

"Lovely day isn't it?" i say causally. Bella just glares at me and rolls her eyes, I don't think Bella likes me that much. My voice must've made the guy realise i'm here, he slowly turns around and when i met his eyes i totally wasn't expecting this person. "What the actual f**k are you doing here?" Léon practically growls out. I put on a blank facial expression and i shrug. He walks over to Bella and stands slightly in front of her, in a protective way. I mentally roll my eyes at this French man. I look over at Bella and i raise my eyebrow, she just shrugs and looks up at Léon. 

"What do you want Dallas?"She asks. I casually look around her room and my eyes land on a photo. I slowly walk over to it and i pick up the frame. Its a photo of Thea, Bella and me. My arms are around Thea's waist and i have a bright smile. Thea is looking up at me with a matching smile and Bella is looking at us with a weird facial expression. I smile slightly at the memory of that day. I gently put the photo down and i turn to face Bella, i take in a slow breath and i meet her eyes. 

"Um well as you can probably gather i want to talk to you about something"

"No shit i thought you were here for a cup of coffee" Bella snarls. She's always had a bad temper this girl. "Andrew and Asher aren't good people, they may act like it but believe me they're worse then your dad and my dad put together, Andrew and Asher were sent to get close to you and Thea, and then when the time was right they put their plan into motion" I look at her carefully and i see her eye twitching, her stance is tense and she's glaring at the wall behind my head. 

"And you're telling me this because" She snaps viciously. "Because i need your help getting Thea out of there, i know their plans for her and its not good, she's not safe there" my eyes flick between Bella and Léon to see their reactions. "How do we even know if you're telling the truth?" Léon asks after a while of silence. "Let me tell you everything and you'll see that everything makes sense, and that some things couldn't be made up, Bella i'm begging you i need your help with getting Thea out of there" I say desperately. 

"Why does it seem like you're in love with Thea?" Bella asks while looking at me suspiciously.

"Thats because i am, i always have been but its always looked like i didn't" i answer honestly. 

"Start from the begining" Bella says while sitting on her bed.