NOT AN UPDATE SORRY! <3

Hey, 

i just wanted to let you all know that i love each and everyone of you. You all have read both my books and that means so much to me. I love the feedback you give me, because it motivates me to continue writing. 

I know i haven't updated in a while, and i'm sorry for that. I've just been really busy with school and family stuff. But don't worry i will be updating soon. 

I was wondering if any of you would like to make a book cover for TBBG & TBBB. It would mean the world to me if you guys took some time out of your day/night and made a book cover. I really want to change the covers but i'm terrible at making them. So i thought i'd ask if you guys wanted to make them.

All you need to do is make the book covers (or cover if you only want to make one) and then either DM me on here or you can email me the cover(s) at:   purple9peace9@gmail.com and then i will go through all of the covers and pick two. I will put all covers i get at the begining or end of each chapter and dedicate the chapter to you, because you made a cover for me. 

I really do hope you guys want to make the cover(s) for me because it would be amazing! 

Expect an update soon, and i'm sorry i've kept you all waiting so long. 

I hope you have a wonderful day or night. 

I'm re-watching the OC and Seth Cohen is my favourite so i thought i'd leave a gif of him bustin some moves hahaha

What show is your favourite at the moment?