7:The French Mafia Leader Is Just My Type Of Man

Dallas's P. O. V

"So uhh yeah thats pretty much what happened" 

Bella sighs and puts her head in between her hands. Léon just sits there silent, like he's figuring something out. 

"So you're telling me you actually 100% love Thea?" she says while lifting her head up from her hands. 

"Yep pretty much"

"Well you went about things pretty wrong, i mean you hurt her not just mentally but physically" 

"But i didn't mean to hurt her physically....It was a complete accident and i would take it back if i could, i'd take back all of it. Now i might not be able to take it back but what i can do is prevent more bad stuff from happening" 

"Whose in charge of this whole thing?" Léon's gruff voice said causing both Bella and i to look in his direction. 

"No idea, no one but my dad and Bella's dad knows, whoever is in charge just tells our dads what to do and they listen" 

"So we need to figure out whose behind all of this" Bella says sitting up from her bed. I nod my head in agreement and we both look over to Léon. In return he both looks at us with a questioning look. 

"Why are you both looking at me?"He questions looking more at me then at Bella. 

"Well you are the leader of the French mafia so i figured you'd have a plan sorted out by now" I say with a shrug. 

"Hold up, why the actual frick are all the hot guys involved in gangs and shit, and then the super hot man is the french mafia leader" Bella throws her hands up in the air and sighs. She shakes her head and looks between Léon and i. Léon chuckles and puts his arm around Bella's shoulders and pulls her close to his body.

"Ma lumière you are definitely a funny one" Léon looks over at me and nods his head. Which makes me feel like a lot of weight has been lifted off of my shoulders knowing that Léon and his men will help. "We will start planning tomorrow but for tonight we all need rest go home rest up and we will meet back here tomorrow morning" Bella stands up from her bed and gestures for us to follow her. When we get to her front door i put my hand on her shoulder. 

"Thank you for listening to me, and whether you believe me or not thank you for not punching me in the balls after telling you that i'm in love with Thea" I say the last part with a smile. Bella smiles at the memory of the first time i told Thea i loved her. Bella nods her head and whispers 'cya tomorrow Dally' I roll my eyes at the stupid nickname but i head out of her house and i walk towards my car. Tomorrow we will start our mission of getting the love of my life back. She will be mine again whether people like it or not. 

Bella's P. O. V

Once Dallas left i shut the door and turn towards the tall broad french man standing very close behind me. I look up at him and i smile. "I'm not sure if you have this thing called personal space in France but its very common here" i say with a cheeky smile. He doesn't move back instead he choses to do the opposite and move forward. If it wasn't for the fact that i was looking up my face probably would be squished up against his chest. 

"Ma lumière i know what personal space is but i don't like space between us" 

"What does that mean?"

"What does what mean?"

"What does what you called me mean? you've called me that twice now"

"I might tell you one day ma lumière"

"Can't you just tell me now?" Léon chuckles at how impatient i am. He shakes his head and leans down and kisses my forehead. "Bonne nuit ma lumière" he steps around me and slips outside. Once i hear the door shut behind me i let out a long breath. If theres one thing i'm sure of, the french mafia leader is just my type of man. 

A/N: Why hello there beautiful, how are you? 

i hope you had a wonderful Valentines day even if you don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend. I was going to update a little later but i thought since it was Valentines Day i would update for you. 

Now i know this book might not make sense or it might have spelling errors, but thats because i write the story and then i pretty much just publish it right away. So i apologies if it doesn't make sense or if it has errors. 

Have a wonderful day or night xx