Chapter 12: Crisp Snatching Evil Guy

Unknown's P. O. V

"Yes sir i understand ill get you the information as soon as i can but p-please don't hurt her" I roll my eyes at the patheticness of the male standing in front of my desk. He can't even get one job done correctly. What a weak man. "If you do not give my the information i need by this time next week i will kill your pretty little girlfriend, is that clear?" I make sure my voice is loud and intimidating to add to the effect of scaring this pathetic man. "Y-yes s-sir" I watch as he scurries out of my office, as soon as the door closes it opens again, and It reveals my right-hand man. 

"So when do you think the plan will go into action?" He asks casually while opening a bag of crisps. I roll my eyes at him and i stand from my chair. "Hopefully soon, because the more i wait the more impatient i get. Which means more people i kill." He just nods his head and continues to chew his crisps. 

"Have you got any more information on what Arabella is doing?" I ask while walking around my desk and heading towards him. He just shakes his head and grabs another handful of crisps to shove in his mouth. "No, but I'll be seeing her soon so ill make sure i find something out" 

"Make sure you find out something good," I say while snatching the bag of crisps out of his hands. I hear him mutter 'crisp snatching evil guy' under his breath before I motion for him to leave my office and begin his part of the mission but before he walks out the door i call out his name. 

"Oh, and Sam make sure you find out who your sister is working with."