10: Who the Heck Is Nickolay?

Thea's P. O. V

Nickolay. Who the heck is Nickolay? What is a Nickolay? if I didn't have a lot of questions before I sure do now. Was that my sign? is that all the universe is gonna give me? They're gonna give me a Nickolay and expect everything to be gucci? He answered one question. ONE question. I have like 10 billion questions I need to be answered. Can this Nickolay guy come back cause like i need more answers. I think I deserve answers considering I'm the one who has been kidnapped and tied to a chair. Like come on i can't keep thinking about how many questions i don't have answers to or else i will literally go crazy. 

Bella's P. O. V

I've been staying at Léon's place for the past two days, because I've been too lazy to bounce between two places to finalise the plan to get Thea back. So i've pretty much moved into his spare bedroom. In the two days, i've been spending with Léon and his brother Nickolay i've come to the conclusion that they are my favourite people ever. They are two of the funniest people i've ever met. I've also gotten to know Léon a bit better even though he doesn't say much about his past, but everyone has something that they don't want people knowing. 

Late last night Nickolay went in to visit Thea to tell her we're working on getting her out. Knowing Thea she would have a billion questions, so i'm curious to hear about the questions she asked. I also want to know how she is. If i could i would just walk into the place she's kept at and i'd just yank her out of the chair and take her home, so we can binge watch Riverdale and eat Ben&Jerrys. 

As soon as i hear the front door open and close, i bolt out of the spare room and i run down the stairs and i keep running until i'm running into Nickolays chest.

 "Woah there speed racer slow down" I roll my eyes at his comment and then i take a step back so i could look at his face better.  "How is she? Is she okay? What did she ask?" I speak so fast that i can hardly understand myself. Nickolay chuckles and walks around me and starts walking to the kitchen. "She seemed fine and she only asked who i am" 

"Really? that's all i get?" I ask while i sit on the kitchen island. Nickolay just nods his head as he searches through the fridge to find food. "Wheres my brother?" Nickolay asks as he shuts the fridge and turns to face me. i just shrug my shoulders and reach over to my right to grab an apple. "How should i know" i ask before taking a bite of my apple. Nickolay just looks at me with a blank look. "You guys are practically joined at the hip" I roll my eyes and continue to eat my apple. "That's a lie or else he would be here right now" and of course as i say that Léon walks in. Nickolay immediately smirks at me, which makes me chuck my apple at his face. 

"What did i just walk into?" Léon questions as he walks over to Nickolay and i. Nickolay is the first to answer him. "I was just asking your girlfriend where you were" I glare at Nickolay when he says im Léons girlfriend. Léon, however, doesn't do anything besides looking at me briefly. "I went to the warehouse to do some paperwork, how'd everything go with Thea?" He questions as he makes his way over to stand next to the Island i'm sitting on. "It went well i told her we're working on getting her out and then i left" Léon nods his head and then turns to me and holds his hand out to me. "Come with me" I place my hand in his and i hop off of the island, as we make our way out of the kitchen i look back at Nickolay to see him drawing a love heart in the air. 

Léon leads me upstairs to his room, he opens the door and steps aside gesturing for me to walk in first. Once i walk in he walks in behind me and then shuts the door. I hear him walking behind me and then i feel his hand gently grab my arm to turn me around to face him. His pointer finger goes under my chin and he slowly raises my head, so i'm looking into his eyes. Normally you can't see any emotion in his eyes, but this time i can see concern swirling around in his eyes. 

"How are you ma lumiére?" He asks while his fingers make patterns on my back. I break eye contact to look at the ground, i shrug my shoulders and then i look back into his eyes. "I just want Thea to come home. Ill be better once she's home" Léon doesn't seem satisfied with my answer so he gently brings me into his arms in a hug. "You didn't answer my question," He says quietly as he rests his chin on top of my head. I sigh and wrap my arms around him hugging him tightly. "I feel drained and exhausted i feel empty without her, i know that's stupid because she's just my best friend. But she's everything to me and knowing that shes in danger makes me sick." Léon tightens his arms around me and he kisses my head. 

"I promise you ma lumiére no matter what it takes, i will bring Thea home safe and sound just for you."

A/N: I just posted the first chapter to the third book in my bad boy series. Its called 'The Bad boys second chance' Its a different type of book than what i normally write. But it would mean a lot if you would go give it some love! 

"I like to think that Jonah Marshal's theme song is a T Swift song. Because i knew he was trouble when he walked in. But my theme song was hard to think of, so i would probably choose Hurt by Christina Aguilera, because i am hurt beyond repair. Jonah isn't the only one who wants a second chance. Everyone does. But only few are able to get one."

Ayla and Jonah are brought together by an English assignment. Two different worlds collide. Two different types of people are forced to spend time together. The outcome? Well, your guess is as good as mine.

Jonah wants a second chance to turn his life around for the better. While Ayla wants nothing but to be with her sister again. Everyone has their own problems but sometimes to fix your own problems you have to help fix someone else's. Two people who are so different, but are so similar. Are about to find out what its like to have someone that loves you for who you are. No matter what. Because at the end of the day everyone deserves a second chance. Including the bad boy and the girl who's sister killed herself.

 Including the bad boy and the girl who's sister killed herself