3: French Men Are H O T

Bella's P.O.V

Taking a deep breath i raise my hand to knock on the door. As my hand makes contact with the door i instantly regret coming over hear. I mean if someone i don't know comes to my house randomly to ask for coffee, i'd look at them as if they are crazy and then i'd shut the door in their face. Lets just pray that it doesn't happen to me.

 I hear the door open and when i look up i am met with possibly one of the hottest faces i've ever seen in my life. Like no joke. Once i realised that i've been staring at him for a while i instantly look else where. 

"How can i help you?" A deep voice asks me with some type of accent. I let my eyes travel back up to his. I can't help but notice how much of a beautiful green colour he has. 

"Ok this will sound like one of the strangest things ever but i have to ask you something which is pretty important" I say quickly. 

I hear a door open so i look towards my house to see my brother standing there with his arms crossed over his chest. He looks very amused with me. I roll my eyes and look back towards the man in front of me. 

"Okay?" he says slightly confused. I hear someone come up behind him, and once i see his face i'm shook. He is literally the hottest person i've ever encountered. 

"Whats happening?" Mr hot face asks with the same accent as the other guy. 

"Ok so this will be strange but do you guys possibly have coffee that i could use?" I ask while trying not to stare at Mr hot face. I hear both of the guys chuckle at me. They both look at each other and then Mr hot face backs away and turns around heading into their house.

 After a few second he comes back with coffee in his hands. He slides through the gap between the other guy and the door. He comes closer to me and holds out the coffee to me. I gently take the coffee from his hands and give him a smile.

"Thank you so much you both are life savers" I say with a grateful smile.  

"You're welcome, oh by the way i'm Léon and thats my brother Nickolay" 

"I'm Arabella but you can just call me Bella, and thats my twin Sam" I say while pointing at my brother who is still standing there looking amused.

 I look back at Mr hot pan- i mean Nickolay and i quietly thank him again. His eyes don't leave my body until i walk into my house. But before i am fully inside i look back at him and give him a smile.

"I can't believe that you actually went next door and asked our new neighbours if you could use their coffee" Sam says while shaking his head. I just walk into the kitchen and begin to make some coffee. 

"Oh well i need it so i did something i usually wouldn't do, and omg did you hear their accents oh my gosh they are to die for" I say while leaning on the island while fanning myself to add some dramatic effect. 

"Eh i guess, i mean if you like French people" Sam says while sitting down on the island.

"Well my dear brother French men are H O T" i say while leaning my chin on the palm of my hand. Sam just rolled his eyes and pulled his phone out of his pocket. 

"Have you heard from Asher at all?" Sam asks while scrolling through an app.

"Nope not a peep" I say before taking a sip of my coffee. I almost moan when the coffee lands on my tongue.

"Well maybe you should message him and see what the heck he's doing" 

i just shrug my shoulders at him and continue to drink my coffee.

"Would the guy you work for at the gun shop be able to help at all?" Sam asks out of no where.

"How'd you know about that?" I ask with wide eyes. Sam just looks at me with a dumb look.

"I'm your brother not to mention i am your Twin brother" He says with a smile. I just shake my head at him. i mean i haven't been to the shop in ages and i doubt i still work there. But i guess it was worth a shot. Get it? its a gun shop and its worth a shot? no? ok ill stop now.  I just really hope that Thea is ok. Because if she isn't shit will hit them in the face. I hope the people that took her didn't forget that Karma is a good o'l bitch.