9: A Sign

Thea's P. O. V

I've been sitting in the same chair in the same room staring at the same wall, for god knows how long. If my mouth didn't have tap over it i would definitely be yelling at these stupid people. Including Dallas. Speaking of Dallas I honestly don't know what to believe. I want to believe him but i don't know if i can. I don't want to believe him and then find out that he's the real bad guy. But i hope that Bella has a plan, she always has a plan. Part of me wants to trust Dallas but the other part of me wants to spit in his face (i'm very lady like i know) and tell him to buzz off. 

I was so in love with him. 

Maybe i am in love with him still. 

Did i ever stop loving him? 

Do i believe that he loves me? 

Can i trust him?

All these un-answered questions are giving me a headache. I just wish i knew what to believe. I need a sign or something. Like can someone have a big neon arrow pointing to who i should believe? I just need a sign. Any sign. Even a sign that says someones name. I just need something. I snap out of my thoughts when i hear the door to the room i'm in open. I can't see who's there because it's too dark. But the only thing i can see is their tall silhouette.

"I'm here to tell you a few things, so i need you to listen and listen carefully" Ok so far all i know about this person is that they're a male and they have an accent. Maybe its French?

"Dallas and Bella are working on something to get you out of here, but what you need to do is sit and be quiet. The more you talk to these men the more irritated they get, and if they're irritated they could hurt you and we don't want that." 

The man walks closer to me and he slowly takes the tape off of my mouth. I still can't see him but i can feel him. I can feel his strong aura and i can feel his strong hands on my arm. "Do you have any questions?" 

Do i have any questions. Hell yeah i do. But i only manage to ask him one question. One question that doesn't help me at all. Out of all my questions i had to ask him i ask. "Who are you?"

"My name is Nickolay."