5: Someones Salty

Not edited as usual haha

Andrew's P. O. V

"This wasn't apart of the plan" i growl into the phone. i start pacing in the hallway that i was standing in.

"Yeah well plans change" Asher says. I sigh heavily and hang up the phone, i shove my phone in my pocket and make my way down into the basement. Once i'm standing outside a door i take a deep breath and open it. At first its dark and dusty but after a few seconds my eyes adjust. Then i see her. I immediately feel my anger resurface. I stare at her with pure disgust. I cannot believe that i fell for someone like her. Her family is the reason why i am involved in the whole gang stuff. Her family is the reason why my family is in danger.

It is all her fault.

So in order for my family to be safe, i had to get close to her and befriend her. But what i didn't know was that i would fall for her. But i quickly snapped out of it when i spoke with Bella's dad. He made me realise what type of people Thea and Bella are and they deserve everything that is coming for them.

Bellas P. O. V

"Are you freaking kidding me?" i huff and slam my laptop lid shut. I cannot believe i couldn't find someone to help me find Thea. I need someone who is willing to stay up all night and help me find her, i need to find her. Who knows what she's going through, i mean she could be starving hungry or she could be dying of dehydration.

"Gosh someones salty" I look up to the source of the voice and i find Léon standing in the doorway of my bedroom. "How did you get in here?" confusion laced my voice as i sat up on my bed. He just shrugged his shoulders and pointed to the window, rolling my eyes i get up off my bed and i grab his arm and pull him towards my door.

"You can leave now" i say while shoving him out of my room. "Really? can i leave? wow i didn't know i could leave" He says sarcastically. Huffing i shut my door, well actually i go to shut my door but a foot stops my door before it could click shut. I look up to the owner of the foot and i see Léon standing there with a grin.

"Can i help you?" i ask while crossing my arms over my chest. He mocks me by crossing his arms over his chest, he raises a eyebrow and stares at me. "Nope you cant help me babe but i can help you" He finally says after a while. I raise my eyebrow at his 'babe' comment. "Oh really? and how can you help me?"

"Well since your best friend has been kidnapped you might need help from someone who has connections"

"And i guess you have these connections?" i questions while leaning on my door frame. Léon just looks at me with a bright smile. "Of course i do since i'm apart of the French mafia"

Why are the hot guy always involved with killing people?

Unknown's P. O. V

Everything's going to plan, now all i have to do is sit back and watch the rest of my plan work its magic. I just hope that no one screws up my plan, because if they do ill kill them. No one can know that i'm behind this, poor Thea thinks her ex boyfriend is the bad guy. Stupid little girl he's just another pawn in my game. I have many pawns and there all in their correct places so now i've just got to wait for them to strike. Poor Bella i'm right under her nose and she doesn't even know it.

I get up from my desk and i walk over to my mirror. I fix up my hair and smile devilishly. Time to find out what Bella's plan is.