4: A Talk With The Devil

A/N: Ok so i forgot how i described some people from the first book, and im waayy to lazy to go back and search for it. So if you remember what some people look like (or how i described them) and its wrong to how i've described them now i apologies. 

Thea's P. O. V

Ok so i think that its safe to say that i'm slowly going crazy. I mean i thought a bug could talk like they do in the bugs life movie. I am so hungry that i would probably eat a second hand meal from a mama bird. Disgusting. I know. But you gotta do what you gotta do, and with that said. I am now going to demand some form of food. Since i haven't been fed for a little while. 

"Ok listen up you big pile of mashed potatoes!" 

"I am fricking starving and i would appreciate some food!" 

"So if you would so kindly bring me some form of food it would be greatly appreciated!" 

After waiting a few minutes i never heard a response. So that kind of killed my mood. Even though i'm locked up in a dusty dirty old room, i would really like some food. Even though i'm chained to a chair, i would really like some food. I would just really like some food right now. It's sending me crazy.  

I snap put of my thoughts when the door opens. I'm momentarily blinded by the bright lights but my eyes quickly re-adjust. I see a tall muscly man, with dark brown hair (from what i can tell) but what got me to recognize him was his eyes. I would never forget the beautiful pair of green eyes that i fell in love with. 

Dallas' P. O. V

As i stand there with a tray of food in my hands i take in her appearance. She is covered in dirt, sweat and probably tears. But i look past that and i still see the same girl i fell in love with, but only this time she looks different. She looks strong. Something she wasn't when she was with me. I genuinely loved her. Heck i still love her. But i fucked up big time, i ruined our relationship to keep her safe. But that didn't really work considering she ended up dating a gang leader. All of my hard work to seem like the bad guy, basically went down the drain. When i hurt her i was hurting with her. Not because Bella punched me or anything. But because i caused her physical pain. I never raised a hand to her when we were together and i barely yelled at her.But some people....Most people made it seem like i was an abusive boyfriend. But if you asked Thea i never ever raised my hand to her. 

Snapping out of my thoughts i cleared my throat and placed the tray of food on her lap. She looked at me with confusion. 

"Don't worry its not poisoned or anything" I assured her. She hesitantly reached out for the sandwich and took a small bite. As she started eating more i left the room and returned with a chair. I closed the door and flicked on the light. I sat in front of her and i watched her eat. I owe her a reason to what i did. So i thought now was the only chance i will probably get to tell her. 

"I need to tell you everything" I can tell that my voice snapped her out of what ever trance she was in. She slowly lifted her head and her eyes met mine. Her lips were slightly parted her eyes slowly started to wander over my face. Her eyes soon returned to mine and she nodded stiffly.

"In order to tell you everything i need to start from the very begining, which means re-living memories that you might want to forget" I say slowly.

"Ok so do you remember a few months ago how i showed up at your school in the sports room?" i ask while watching her carefully.

"Yes i remember, i also remember that you hurt me" She says harshly. I flinch at the memory of hurting her. I was ashamed of what i did, i never meant to hurt her it was never my intention. 

"I never meant to hurt you i swear, i was there for a reason. I wanted to warn you. But you called out for Andrew" I spat out his name like it was poison. She looked at me with curiosity flooding her eyes.

"What do you mean?" She asks quietly.

"I mean if you hadn't called out for him you wouldn't be here right now" She looked confused so i continued. 

"I was there to warn you about him. About all of them. They aren't good people sweetheart. I was trying to get you away from them... Away from him." She still looked confused but now she looked broken. It broke my heart seeing her like this. 

"Andrew and his little posy have been working for your brother, my father and Bella's father for a long time now..-" I paused to take a breath. Telling her was harder then expected. 

"My father wanted me to pretend to date you, but i didn't want to i wouldn't hurt you like that. So when i actually dated you for real he got angry. He forced me to join the gang and do some pretty horrible things. All because i was dating you. When shit got real and your brother got involved more i knew i had to protect you by leaving you. So i had to distance myself from you, i had to be a jerk. It was so hard doing it, but i knew that if i didn't something bad would happen to you and i didn't want that. So i got Bella involved in helping me end things with you-" 

"What?" Her voice was quiet but it was loud enough for me to stop talking. 

"She knew about gangs and all that because her father is involved, but she didn't know about Andrew and his posy. So she told you that i was a bad guy and that i would hurt you, and that i kill people without thinking twice about it. She convinced you that dating me wasn't good, so when things ended between us, i never left. I was always there lurking in the shadows watching you. I needed to know if you were alright. I never stopped loving you Thea. I still love you, but i know that you'll never love me again because of what i've done. But i just needed you to know that i did what i did to try and get you out.. When i hurt you-" My voice cracked when i said that, so i inhaled and exhaled and then i cleared my throat.

"When i hurt you, i hated myself for it.. I still hate myself for it. So when Bella punched me and the guys beat me up, i took it as punishment for hurting you. I still haven't forgiven myself for what i've done. I don't think i will ever forgive myself. I just need you to know that i will get you out of here and i will get you somewhere safe. All i ask of you is not to trust anyone. i know thats shit coming from me but trust me when i say that you cant trust anyone here. Especially Andrew and your brother." 

"How do i know what you're saying is the truth?" She asks making eye contact with me for the first time since i started the story.

"You believe what you want Thea, i trust that you will believe what's right and i just hope that you believe me.. But if you chose not to believe me.Believe this... I love you Thea and i promise to get you out of here" I stand up from my seat and walk over to her and i gently kiss her forehead, i take the now empty tray from her lap and i leave without saying another word.

*************

A/N: Hiiiiiiiiiiii Just letting you know that i rushed this chapter quite a lot so i didn't read it through before publishing it. hehehehe. So if it makes no sense please bare with me. Also i think there is a few grammar errors in here so just ignore them too. Please please please please please please tell me what you thought of Dallas' P.O.V in the comments. Have a wonderful magical beautiful day or night -K