30

It took hours of cooking and laughing and playing around for us to finish the Thanksgiving dinner. Once we were done, I flopped in a chair at the table and closed my eyes as if I were going to sleep. Shauna went to go wash off and Dominic leaned against the counter smiling.

"I want to just go to sleep now," I complained.

"Well you gotta wake on up. We didn't cook so much for no reason. Marcus, Isaiah, Rena, Kavonte, and China are on their way. Go wash up — separately — and change your clothes — independently," she emphasizes.

"You act like she gon let me anyways," Dominic said pouting at me.

He looked so childish, it was hard to think of him in a gang doing gangly stuff. I laughed at him and shook my head as I walked upstairs. When I got in the room, I stripped down and went into the bathroom. I hadn't been paying attention the first two times I came in here, but now I could see all the hickeys he'd given me last night.

"Gah damn look at my art work," I hear him say.

His voice startled me, causing me to jump. He walked into the bathroom and looked me over licking his lips.

"Get out," I say pushing him.

"You sure? I just wanted to make sure you could—"

"Out!" I point to the door.

He sighed and walked out, shutting the door behind him.

...

Once I came out the shower, Dominic was laying on the bed playing around on his phone. I smiled and jumped on the bed next to him staring at his phone. As soon as I did, he turned to look at me strange.

"You gon get dressed Ma?"

"Yeah. What are you doing? Looks like some serious texting," I say peeking around his huge hand.

He shrugged like he usually does so I snatch his phone from him and jump up. I clicked his home button and looked around at the apps he had. When I saw snapchat I tapped that and used the dog filter.

"Ma, the fuck are you doing?"

I snapped a good picture before saving it and opening the camera back up again. When he came over, he wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder.

I snapped the picture and saved it too.

"I thought you ain't have a phone. How you know how to use snapchat," he joked.

I rolled my eyes and handed him his phone back.

"I had one but...that's another story."

"Tell me," he said, tossing the phone on the bed.

"I was on the way from school one day and this guy — he moved — got mad at me because I rejected him. He broke my phone and so Mama found out and I lied saying I did it so she wouldn't let me get another one," I say honestly.

He kissed his teeth.

"I'm going to buy you one tomorrow. That's unacceptable," he said walking into the bathroom.

"You don't have to. I don't really need —"

"Shut yo ass up. I'm buying you another phone," he said shutting the bathroom door leaving no room for an argument.

For a second I was trying to figure out if I should be mad that he shut the door on me or happy that I'm finally getting another phone. Instead of wasting even more time, I started getting dressed and decided to wear my hair down.

I had on some ripped black jeans, a cropped red Chicago Bulls hoodie and some mixed-matched socks. If I was a stranger looking at me, I would've thought I were going out somewhere but I left out the shoes. I waited for Dominic to come out so that we could go downstairs together.

He came out in some boxers, his dick swinging as he walked. I tried not to watch but obviously I couldn't stop. When he caught me watching, I turned my head ashamed.

"I catch you staring all the time but you stay looking away," he stated.

"I feel awkward looking," I mumble.

"Why," he asks as he stifles a laugh.

I roll my eyes and look up to see him still half naked in front of me.

"Dom," I whine pushing him away.

"You scared," he chuckled.

"No, now quit being weird."

Standing up rather quickly, I walked off. Just as I placed my hand on the door, Dominic came up behind me moving my hand and wrapping his around my waist. None of it bothered my until I could feel his dick pressing against my butt. I gasped quietly as chills ran up and down my spine.

"Where you think you going," he asked in a husky voice.

I bit my lip but couldn't answer him. He moved away a little and then I felt a sting on my butt followed by a loud smacking sound. Normally I'd wince but instead a small moan came out.

"You gotta wait on Daddy Dom. Go on and sit that ass back on that bed," he said winking at me.

My face flushed and I was kind of frustrated but I sat back down like he told me.

"You probably left a mark," I whine.

"So? That's my ass. Gotta make sure you remember that."

He was serious when he said that. Did that mean I was his fuck-buddy or that he was claiming me in some weird freaky way? I didn't bother asking but something was telling me it might be the second one.