28

Dominic came in grumbling. When he saw me he nodded his head. All I got was a head nod. It bothered me but only for a second.

"Shauna is in her room and she wants you to visit her," I say frowning.

"Figures," he said feeling on his waves.

I nod and walk upstairs. I needed to take a nice long shower and I wasn't going to get it watching Dominic caress his waves.

When I got upstairs I didn't bother grabbing some clothes, I just stripped down on the way and started showering. As the hot water touched my skin I felt my worries melt away.

"I'm gon make you feel it," I randomly started singing, "
Tell me why you wanna be bad. Tell me why you wanna be bad babe. Mmmm. Givin' you the best you ever had babe. Make me feel like you ain't never had it."

I poured body wash on my shower sponge and rubbed it against my skin.

"Uh ah baby tell me that you want it deeper. I don't never wanna come out. Put you in a coma, yeah a sleeper," I sang and began humming the chorus.

For a while I let the water run down my skin. It felt so good to be in the shower. I was finally enjoying myself until I heard the bathroom door open. I stopped singing and peeked around the shower curtain.

Dominic looked over at me brushing his waves.

"I'm in here," I say.

"I can hear. You got a pretty voice by the way."

I groaned and snatched my towel off the rack on the wall.

"I swear I don't get you, Dominic. What's your problem," I ask wrapping the towel around myself and walking over to him with my arms folded.

"Not this again," he grumbled.

"Tell me why you're acting so weird," I say standing in front of him.

He kissed his teeth and picked me up, placing me on the sink.

"I had a girlfriend before. She got killed one day because of me. I figured after that if I didn't catch feelings for anyone then that couldn't happen to them. So if you done pissing me off, can I get back to wrapping my head? Or you gotta question that too," he asked glaring at me.

"I-I'm sorry, Dominic. I didn't k —"

"Nah just stop," he said.

I stare up at him and sigh. Now I just felt bad. Without hesitation, I hugged him. He didn't pull away or hug back, he just sat there.

"Just because that happened to one girl...doesn't mean it'll happen with every girl you catch feelings for," I say trying to sway him.

He pulled away from me and chuckled dryly.

"Do you know what I do while you at school? You know what I do when you sleep? Huh, do you know why I do what I do?"

I shake my head. That thought never crossed my mind before. What did he do? Drug related shit?

"I sell drugs, get drugs, and kill niggas. I'm in a gang, Mercy. No one is safe when they around me, not Shauna and not you. The other day when I came home bleeding, I lied. I went to go shoot up someone house. They were strapped and I got hit. If you didn't wake up I might've been dead."

"Dom —"

"Let me finish. A lot of people know me and they hate me. If they even thought I had some type of attachment to you, you could be in trouble. I don't want no one else to die because of me. So stop asking questions and just forget earlier even happened because I don't want what happened to her to happen to you," his voice cracked towards the end and his eyes got watery.

"Dominic, if I want to risk that it should be my choice," I say.

He stared down at me and I reached up touching his face. He leaned into my hand and I wiped away the tear that had rolled down his cheek.

"You're going to make me cry, Dom. I'm not used to dudes crying in front of me," I say hoping it would lighten the mood a little.

He chuckled and leaned down kissing me. I sigh in content against his mouth. The kiss got heated quick. One second I'm on the sink and the next we're on the bed kissing.

His lips glided across my skin and he began sucking and biting on my neck. I moan softly as he moves down to my towel.

"S-So are we..." I ask trailing off.

"Shh, you talk too much Ma."

He takes the towel off and I hide my face. I know I showed him the scar before, but it felt different now. It felt like if he saw it now it'd just ruin the mood.

"Why you hiding," he asked moving my hands away smirking.

"I-I don't know," I say and he presses his lips against my scar. I bite my lip as he moved towards my boob, taking it in his mouth.

He doesn't stop there though, he gave me hickeys on my stomach and my pelvis.

"Tell me when to stop," he said taking the towel all the way off. I nod my head and watch him lick his lips.

He put his face in between my legs and as soon as his tongue licked my center I gasped. It felt so good as he kept licking and sucking on me. I moaned and reached down grabbing his hand which gripped my thigh.

"Shit Dom," I moan.

He starts licking me fast and I moan a little louder than expected. He started to pull away but I didn't want him to.

"Don't stop," I beg.

I didn't even have to tell him twice, he spread my legs some more before eating me out. I started to feel myself reach my climax. I arched my back and gripped the sheets.

"Fuuuuck Dominic, I think I'm gonna —"

I didn't even get to finish. I don't know how to describe it, it just felt amazing. A feeling of ecstasy washed over me causing me to moan and buck uncontrollably. I tried to get away from Dominic but he held me in place, eating my out still. My legs began to shake and I bucked again, ecstasy washing over me once more.

"Oh my G-d, yes," I moan out.

He pulled away after licking up every last drop of cum and licked his lips smirking. He gave my a few hickeys on my pelvis and up my stomach before hovering above me just staring me in the eyes.

"Get some sleep, Ma," he said giving me a peck on the lips before getting up and going back to bathroom.