Chapter 81: Have to tell you something

Start from the beginning

I knocked against the door two times before walking in. I observed kennedy laying on the bed in tears as she clinched the covers against her jaws.

" kennedy you good?" I asked with a worried look as I walked closer towards the bed.

She sniffled, " ima always be good, just get out" she told causing me to pause in my footsteps.

" i'm just tryna make sure you good" I shrugged before turning around to proceed out the room.

" you wasn't tryna make sho' I was good when you knew about kd so therefore don't make sho' now" she told me causing me to quickly turn around.

" kennedy i'm the one that told tia that we should tell you. So, don't do too much" I spoke making sure my parents wouldn't hear.

she rose up from her spot on the bed and wiped the tears from her face. "but you didn't tho, just get out my face bro, yall wasn't never there for me" she told me causing me to mug her.

" kennedy don't tell me allat shit cause last time I checked you wasn't there for me when i was pregnant and you wasn't there for tia when her and kentrell was going through it. I WAS!" I explained pointing towards myself.

" now you tryna make it seem like I'm the bad person when you the one that's bogus as fuck." she told me with rage in her voice.

I rolled my eyes ready to leave out the room, " kennedy ain't nobody finna go back and forth with you. Kd gon' call you and apologize and yall gon' be cool again" I chuckled before walking towards the door.

" we ain't got no choice" she mumbled before I reached outside of the door.

I turned around and proceeded back into the room. " watchu mean?" I asked looking at her with both my eyebrows arched.

" Im pregnant"

-

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

" okay see you tomorrow, love you" I said as I hugged kentrell with kaliyah in my arms.

" Ight, facetime me when you get home" he told me before he kissed my cheek and I nodded.

" see you K" he mumbled as he placed a kiss on kaliyah's cheek as well. After he was finished he proceeded on the tour bus that was parked in the front of his house with all of the boys on it.

I walked across the road to my car and unlocked my doors to buckle kaliyah in . Once I was done, I entered the driver's side and started the ignition before making me way down the road towards home.

-

1: 15 am

" I can't wait til you hoes leave" I sighed sitting on the couch with jamiyah and chariah. " bitch shut up, i'm tired of yo ass too" jamiyah laughed as she scrolled through her phone.

" shutup before yall wake up liyah" chariah mugged.

" first of all bitch, I put her to sleep" I sassed looking at her.

"im tryna help you, damn" chariah laughed.

My phone vibrated making me instantly look down and see i had a new message from my mom. It was rare that my mom ever texted me because she'll always call.

I exited from my messages and stood up from the couch with my phone still in my hand

" goodnight yall" I spoke before walking towards my room, down the hall.

" goodnight" the both of them said back.

-

Ight so I gave yall a update cause i had no school today anddddddd i'm already at 14k so thanks alot! ❤

As you can see, I deleted all of my books because their embarrassing....😭😂😂