33

m.y.g | November fourteenth | thirty-three

yoongi was getting discharged today. he was overly excited and couldn't wait to drive himself right over to the hospital that held jimin. the younger hadn't called in days, and sadly yoongi had to admit that he was slightly happy he didn't. with jimin in a hospital, yoongi felt it was best he didn't continue to starve himself. he realised what he was doing with his body and he wouldn't waste another day obsessing over the numbers on a scale. yoongi couldn't contain his thoughts when he packed his stuff to leave, he needed to see jimin. though he hadn't been home in a while his first priority was to drive to the hospital and see his slowly dying boyfriend. when yoongi had finally made it to the large building, he parked his car as fast as he could. the adrenaline that flowed through his body made his hands shake. he could feel his heart beating at an abnormal rate, but he ignored it and kept hastily walking to the tall doors at the entrance.

"park jimin?" yoongi questioned when he reached the wide front desk.

the secretary's calm face shifted to confusion when that's all yoongi said. "excuse me?"

"u-uh, park jimin, do you know what room he's in?" yoongi asked again, breathing heavily.

"I'll look it up for you," the woman responded politely. yoongi smiled politely at the secretary and tried to regain himself.

"here we go," the woman spoke up, "room 1647 floor two." yoongi thanked her and bolted for the elevator on the right.

ha wooow is jimin gonna be okay?