31

m.y.g | November twelfth | thirty-one

"92.4 pounds, good job yoongi," seokjin smiled and held out his hand requesting a high five.

yoongi happily accepted, "thanks, jin," the two had finally gotten to the point where they're on a first name basis.

yoongi always allowed seokjin to call him by his first name because he'd instead be called yoongi than 'Mr min.' it just seems too formal for him. but for seokjin, he wanted to make sure yoongi had his full respect before he called him jin or seokjin. he wanted yoongi to be able to feel comfortable with him. and knowing that yoongi had trust issues made it even harder.

"how are you feeling today?" seokjin asked a few hours later when yoongi had arrived at his second therapy session of the day. the blonde smiled at his hyung and sat down.

"surprisingly pretty decent," yoongi admitted. he looked at his skinny, fidgety hands that rested on the dark brown table in front of him.

"that's good yoongi. so," seokjin shifted in his seat. "what do you want to talk about?" yoongi smiled. he wanted to talk about jimin, but seokjin wouldn't allow him because jimin had been the main reason that his depression had started up again (it wasn't his fault.) seokjin wanted yoongi to think about the things that made him happy and at the time jimin made him depressed and down.

"jimin," yoongi responded, crossing his fingers underneath the table. seokjin looked at him with disbelief, but when yoongi's face stayed straight he nodded.

"isn't jimin the reason you weren't happy for a bit?" the older asked, trying to steer himself away from talking about jimin.

"yeah, but I wanna know if he's okay. after all, he is my boyfriend," yoongi spoke back, giving a good point.

"okay, let's talk about jimin,"

wowow listening to the light behind your eyes by mcr while writing this fucked me over

but on a good note yoongi's getting better!!