9

m.y.g | October twenty-fourth | nine

"yoongi?" jimin slurred through giggles, "has anyone ever told you how pretty your eyes were?" yoongi nodded, sure let's go with that. he didn't want to say no because then jimin would go on, and on about how pretty his eyes were. but that was just a side effect of him being extremely high. although he had only been smoking for less than an hour, he still was higher than the fucking clouds. jimin couldn't control anything he said and was utterly oblivious to his surroundings. the younger's eyes were bloodshot and even from a mile away, anyone would be able to tell the amount of weed he smoked.

"yoongi, I like your hair colour." jimin drunkenly stated.

"jimin it's blonde what's there to like?" yoongi asked, messing with his hair.

"well you see, blonde is my all~ time favourite colour. it's just the best, it's light and happy, and there are no other colours like it. kinda like you, you're light and,,, not happy, but that's beside the point." yoongi sat there stunned. he didn't know getting as high as jimin was would pry the truth from the younger.

"wow,,," yoongi hesitated, "wow jimin, I know it might be the weed talking but I didn't know you care so much..."

"well, I do, don't worry," jimin smiled, "I care so much."

wow here's some fluff before things go downhill oops