34

m.y.g | November fourteenth | thirty-four

yoongi decided to walk to jimin's room. he didn't want to pass out in front of jimin after not seeing him for a while. yoongi observed the numbers as he got closer to jimin's room.

when he got there the blonde prepared himself and took a deep breath. yoongi ran his bony fingers through his thickening hair. he looked at his fingers and realised that there wasn't any hair that came out when he did that. before the hospital when yoongi ran his hand through his hair chunks of his hair came out.

the older walked into the white room. he instantly saw taehyung and jungkook cuddling on the couch next to jimin's bed. the two looked up and untangled themselves from each other. taehyung quickly put a long finger next to his mouth, "shush he's sleeping," taehyung whispered.

"fuck that," yoongi whispered back, "I haven't seen him in weeks and he's my boyfriend." his voice rose to a whispered shout. taehyung and jungkook backed up and went back to their chair to let yoongi do his thing. he looked seriously pissed. yoongi walked closer to jimin's tall hospital bed. he shook the smaller's shoulders and spoke in a low smooth tone, "jimin~, wake up baby."

jimin's eyes flickered and he smiled when he saw the pale face in front of his own, "oh" he slurred, "good morning yoongi ."

jimin took a second to process what was happening. "y-yoongi?!"

hahaha aye, hello. I'm writing on my laptop, it's kinda weird but ayye this chapters haPpy. anyway, I think I might end this at 40 chapters

and also backstory, yoongi didn't know jimin was in a coma at all but he was taken out of his coma because he was stable I didn't forget about that

ok b y e