29

j.j.k | November eleventh| twenty nine

when jungkook approached the older at the hospital he jumped and wiped his tear stained eyes. "w-what are you doing here?" he sniffed, knowing for sure that jungkook has seen him cry.

"I wanted to see how you're holding up, I heard jimin's heart gave out or something," the younger sat down next to the red-eyed brunette. "how are you?"

taehyung's face flushed to an extent, but he managed a few words out, "I've been better, but jimin'll be okay, I know it." jungkook smiled at his confidence in this situation.

"I believe he'll be okay too," the brunette said sliding closer to his hyung on their shared couch. once their legs were touching jungkook noticed taehyung hadn't said anything to him when he moved. the younger looked over and the other. his face was calm and relaxed, and his mouth was open with his eyes closed. "awh hyung, you're that tired?" jungkook smiles cutely at the older. "cute."

taehyung shifted a bit in his sleep, most likely from the uncomfortable couch the two were on. his limp head fell lightly into jungkook's shoulder. "awh, so cute."

"kim taehyung? park jimin is out of surgery," a doctor in blue scrubs came out, her face old, worried, and hard.

"shh," jungkook motioned over to the older doctor, "he needs this sleep, can it wait?"

the doctor smiled at the cute scene in front of her, but her face went hard again, "no, we need to talk now."

shit boy, this is cute tho