2

p.j.m | October fourth | two

"god I'm so stupid." jimin teared up. he was nealing down next to the toilet. it was lunch, so nobody was in the bathroom except for him. it was scarce that jimin was caught in the bathroom. but sometimes hoseok, his hyung, would follow him and try to stop him from what he was planning to do. but there was no stopping what he was going to do. no matter what.

"fucking taehyung." a voice said after the loud pound of the heavy bathroom door closing. for once jimin was relieved he hadn't disposed of his lunch yet. skinny legs in excessively ripped jeans walked towards the sink. jimin watched closely from underneath the door of his stall. "trying to make me eat food. who the fuck does that brat think he is?" the boy huffed. jimin put his legs up on the toilet seat, hoping the fuming boy didn't see him. "gonna throw this shit away~" the boy on the other side of the stall sang. jimin heard a zipper unzipping and things slowly plopping into the garbage can.

"w-what are you doing?" jimin asked after he gained the courage to step out of the stall. the blonde, -now that jimin saw him-, whirled around.

"who the hell are you?" the blonde growled.

"no one... but... why aren't you eating? you're so skinny." jimin commented. he had just now realised how skinny the boy was. he honestly was slightly jealous.

"that's none of your damn business" he retorted.

jimin felt defeated. he couldn't say anything without the blonde making him feel small. "well... okay." jimin couldn't wait any longer, he had to get rid of his lunch. the blonde left, leaving jimin all by himself once again. the silence comforted him as he walked himself back into the stall.